• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So this made my day... Remove one letter from a vg title and write a synopsis

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
I have tears streaming down my face from the posts.

WarioWare: Touche
In this spin on the classic Warioware formula, players craft sick burns against the clock

Sick burns. Looool!

Rocke League
Ye olde Englishe competitive Guitar Hero style game.

Mario Teaches Tying
An educational game introducing kids to the wonderful world of BDSM.

I'm dying. Tell my wife and kids I'm sorry I ate all the marshmallows.

ChrisD

Splat on

The highly-anticipated sequel to Splatoon tells you right in the title that you're in for more of the gameplay you know and love.

Chipworm

Chrono Ross: You play a multiple divorcee trapped in a parallel dimension.

Moral Kombat: Don't fight. Just shake hands and have a chat instead.

Elite bat agents: You are a blind secret agent who secretly likes to dance.

Speely

Banned
Phoenix Wight: Ace Attorney - A fiery spirit rises from the grave to continue his law practice.

Cyberpun 2077 - Augment your ability to make people groan over two thousand times.

I Have No Mouth And I Must Scram - Can't talk; gotta run!

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
Bust a Grove
Citrus trees have gone out of control in California's central valley, and you have to cut them down to size - with the power of dance.

The Wither
In this epic action RPG, Geralt of Rivia endorses Hillary Clinton for President, and becomes her new head of security.

Wild AMs
When you work the night shift in the town guard, there's only one time left to party: The mornings!

Dio Crisis
An attempt to clone rock legend Ronnie James Dio on a remote island goes horribly awry, and you're caught in the crossfire!

Ninja Aiden
It's not easy to stand out when you've got the most common name of your generation...but being a ninja helps.

The Secret of Money Island
Pirates race to a buried treasure hidden in a very uncreatively named location.

Hi Man: Absolution
Agent 47 vows to never kill again, and to make up for his past misdeeds he casually greets people in the most unexpected ways possible.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
No Man, Sky: Simulation game where you play the UK main TV and Broadband suppliers against each other.

South Park: The Sick Of Truth: Who is the most sick kid in South Park?

Riptie GP: Racing fast cars while still in your business suit.

Super Eat Boy: Eating competition sim.

Rahulahoop

Neo Member
Rash Bandicoot: A game abou- on second thoughts let's not go there...

Edit: damn, somebody already posted this - was an obvious one, sorry!

Lost Ravers: A fee-to-pay multiplayer online game developed and published by Badai Namo for the Wi U. The game is distributed via intendo ehop, and takes advantage of the intendo Netwok. An illegal rave in the middle of nowhere, what could possibly go wrong?

Top Bottom