• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Forces × Hooters collaboration announced

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone is freaking out over this collaboration but I'm blown away by the fact that Hooters is such a successful franchise that it has restaurants in Japan.

Everyone is freaking out over this collaboration but I'm blown away by the fact that Hooters is such a successful franchise that it has restaurants in Japan.

I mean maid cafes are a thing there, this is just a more non-involved version of that with bar food.

L Thammy

Anime has probably warped my brain, but I can't help but think that Hooters Japan is incredibly unsurprising.

Oersted

Alright, your move Mario.

2014-477822-mario-in-mercedes-benz-gla-ad-for-japan1.jpg

Mario has enough sex appeal on his own

poodaddy

No. No Sega. No you stop now. Stop this.

It's probably a good business move and furries, the primary audience for 3D Sonic, will be overjoyed.

TheSun

I promised my self I wouldn't return to these threads...

But if I read correct, same writer as Sonic 06's?
Well, I think Sonic Team might be hazardous to Sonic itself.

Camjo-Z

This is disgusting and embarrassing.

Iizuka must go

Edited with a most calm answers 😑

Imagine being such a fanboy that your first response to seeing a laughable marketing promotion is calling for the death of someone who had nothing to do with it.

MrBadger

I promised my self I wouldn't return to these threads...

But if I read correct, same writer as Sonic 06's?
Well, I think Sonic Team might be hazardous to Sonic itself.

Nah, this was written by the people behind Colours, Generations and Lost World. Which isn't really a shining endorsement to be honest.

Kenstar

Edgy shit never ruined Sonic, bad gameplay execution ruined Sonic. Hell I'd buy a remake of Heroes, Shadow, and 06 if they're all functional and fun (and less repetitive), with the original plots with enhanced cutscenes included.

"Hunan"

But Sonic been on Human girls.

latest

Would like to see her emerge in a game since Nintendo resurrected Pauline in a mainline Mario.
She made it into the archie comics

Hooterstank

Hooterstanic.

At least the puns are on point lol

You should be embarassed from your original post - what on earth were you thinking?

EDIT: I sympathise with your frustration, of course, but man.

Imagine being such a fanboy that your first response to seeing a laughable marketing promotion is calling for the death of someone who had nothing to do with it.

I feel embarrassed for my initial responde hence I edited my og post as fast as I could

Village

Does she still have a thing for Sonic?

Also, what the heck?!

It was in the worlds unite Megman sonic 2nd crossoever. It was terrible.

Wow she went from Bimbo to Badass. Why aren't the Archie team writing the games again?

Eh,That Whole story was terrible so. You might wanna calm down a bit.

The archie artist stay doing good job post reboot. But that story was basically weird ass fanfiction written by the editor that then just dipped after doing that. The writers Did not want to write that story

Gren

Huh, didn't see this coming. Is Sonic not targeted at kids over there? Or is Hooters not just for adults in Japan? Or both, lol.

Veal

How the hell has Sega not hit up Sonic Drive In for a cross promo?! They even serve chili dogs!! It would be too easy!

I remember the hooters floor in Shibuya has like an extra separate space for these kind of things. So maybe it's not like you are in hooters, it's more like a separate thing on the same floor.

Top Bottom