• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Mania (8-15-2017, SEGA/Taxman/Headcannon/PagodaWest, PS4/XB1/PC/NX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

J@hranimo

Banned
Holy crap STARDUST SPEEDWAY

and it's the Past version too?!?!?

They did it....I can't believe it. The Past music is gonna sound so fucking good I cannot wait.

Are we getting animated cutscenes like Sonic CD.

Speaking of CD, was Stardust Speedway Past confirmed?

scd-ss-appearanceimg4.png

Holy shit you're right.

HzYGlZW.jpg

Wonder if that's Act 1 or 2. Would be awesome if the Bad Future is Act 2.

I'll take it for £15. I was expecting closer to £20 (or more). August feels like a bit of a wait but there's a lull in new releases and plenty of other great games I haven't gotten to yet. I just home Mania plays as good as it looks

This is just magical

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTdYvn-jjJw&feature=youtu.be

How I wish we really got this in Saturn's era.

OMG this is perfect. I can't wait to buy the next number of SuperJuegos or MegaSega magazines and read about Sonic MANIA!!

EDIT: HOLY SHIT AT THAT TRAILER OMG

So...they're acting like Sonic 4 didn't exist now?

It's seems so. Not even CD

Stardust Speedway remix will sound incredible omg

That trailer deserve it own thread isnt it?

Ristifer

That trailer is absolute perfection. The announcement trailer was already insanely good, but this is even more beautiful. I cannot wait for this!

Sapiens

OMG this is perfect. I can't wait to buy the next number of SuperJuegos or MegaSega magazines and read about Sonic MANIA!!

EDIT: HOLY SHIT AT THAT TRAILER OMG

It's seems so. Not even CD

Stardust Speedway remix will sound incredible omg

That trailer deserve it own thread isnt it?

Super...Jugallos?

The animation in that trailer is phenomenal. Considering how open-ended it is (it's B&W pencil sketches up until the end and then it turns into color) and a previously leaked animation test (with Sonic fighting a Hard-Boiled Heavy), I think we might be getting a series of animated shorts along with it. Which really, really, makes me happy.

Stardust Speedway Past being confirmed is also neat as well.

I have never pre-ordered a game before, but Mania is looking like the one true exception I'll have to make here.

I need a physical copy of this. This has the potential to outsell Forces. What's wrong with you SEGA??

The trailer interestingly enough, specifically cited that "digital pre-order now available" at the end. So maybe there's a retail release coming, Aaron did say Sega was looking into the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom