• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony confirms they have a showcase happening later this month

Status
Not open for further replies.

feynoob

I'm not expecting anything good from Sony cuz nothing of what I want and need from them will be announced and released anytime soon, except maybe TLOU2 PC port. But Capcom can show a teaser for RE9 with full reveal during Game Fest in June.
I just want god of war remakes and infamous pc ports

Švejk

If this is all about some bowlshit of them teaming with Paramount and making tv shows and movies, and nothing about games, they can go fuck themselves.

ryzen1

I can't even remember when their last "showcase" was.

I really miss being super excited for a playstation showcase. Last epic moment was the PS5 reveal. After that. mehh
Just getting old I guess.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Guys, I don't know if anyone has pointed this out yet, but that's not a confirmation of any sort of SIE showcase, it's about a Sony Corporation business update.

It’s a meeting so that they can plan the date where they will have the Sony twitter account post an announcement to then announce the showcase date.

I can't even remember when their last "showcase" was.

I really miss being super excited for a playstation showcase. Last epic moment was the PS5 reveal. After that. mehh
Just getting old I guess.
The last showcase was just last year......where we got reveals of Helldivers 2, Marathon, Metal Gear Solid Remake, Phantom Blade Zero, RE 4 VR, Spiderman 2 gameplay, Fairgame$ reveal trailer, Concord teaser trailer and the announcement of Hideo Kojima's new Playstation exclusive spy game. People saying the last showcase was bad are having are revionist history at the moment because the current narrative is to hate Sony.

ryzen1

The last showcase was just last year......where we got reveals of Helldivers 2, Marathon, Metal Gear Solid Remake, Phantom Blade Zero, RE 4 VR, Spiderman 2 gameplay, Fairgame$ reveal trailer, Concord teaser trailer and the announcement of Hideo Kojima's new Playstation exclusive spy game. People saying the last showcase was bad are having are revionist history at the moment because the current narrative is to hate Sony.
Yeah right, last year. It was bad. I'm not interested in all this multiplayer stuff. Showing some of that "new Playstation exclusive spy game" could have saved it.

eerik9000

Ayy lmao. This is about IR events not some vidya gaem showcase. This random twitter user seems to have no idea how business works, probably too dumb and too poor to own any shares himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom