• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 Conference confirmed for usual time (Monday 6pm PT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Sony e3 is the time for miracles, my hopes are for a SOCOM or Syphon Filter announcement. Make our dreams come true Shu! Damn these hype threads!

Sorry.... I think Colony Wars should be on every page! A modern imagining of Colony Wars makes my mouth water

You're absolutely right! Did you already Tweet yosp, gio, shawn, house etc. to bring back Colony Wars?

Did you know, that this year will mark the 20th Anniversary of Colony Wars??? Sony better not forget about it!

darkwing

Here´s how its gonna be:

Sony logo shows up:

( No Pauses between the trailers)
- Uncharted Lost legacy new section gameplay followed by
- Horizon zero dawn dlc trailer
- Hellblade trailer (with release date)

-New Ip

- Vr talk with possible 2 or 3 new games showed.

- Ladies and gentlement, activision is in the house to talk about Destiny 2!
-Gt Sport trailer (with release date)
- Days gone new trailer

-Indie space

-Star wars Battlefront 2 trailer and exclusive content
-Spiderman gameplay trailer

-New ip from Suckerpunch
-Detroit- become human new trailer

- Call of duty ww2 new trailer and talk about exclusive content

Oh and Just one more thing before we go:

-New god of war trailer with release date

The end.

Im trying to do this the more realistic possible with no ridiculous expectations, and if its like this, its one hell of a show for me anyway.

where is Destiny 2???

Jingo

Wow that would be 5/10 conference. No Spidey, Kojima or From!?

Spiderman is there, Kojima wont show up again to another trailer without gameplay, about From, i think they wont show anything new yet, people must be prepared to be disappointed.

Spiderman is there, Kojima wont show up again to another trailer without gameplay, about From, i think they wont show anything new yet, people must be prepared to be disappointed.
My bad missed it. Good points just the last few conferences have me hyped for this.

mejin

We will have several gaffers happy in the end since lots are not expecting much from Sony this year.

brawly

I hope it's in the same location and has the same orchestra as last year. In terms of presentation and games I have no worries. They'll crush it.

Eggbok

Here´s how its gonna be:

Sony logo shows up:

( No Pauses between the trailers)
- Uncharted Lost legacy new section gameplay followed by
- Horizon zero dawn dlc trailer
- Hellblade trailer (with release date)

-New Ip

- Vr talk with possible 2 or 3 new games showed.

- Ladies and gentlement, activision is in the house to talk about Destiny 2!
-Gt Sport trailer (with release date)
- Days gone new trailer

-Indie space

-Star wars Battlefront 2 trailer and exclusive content
-Spiderman gameplay trailer

-New ip from Suckerpunch
-Detroit- become human new trailer

- Call of duty ww2 new trailer and talk about exclusive content

Oh and Just one more thing before we go:

-New god of war trailer with release date

The end.

Im trying to do this the more realistic possible with no ridiculous expectations, and if its like this, its one hell of a show for me anyway.

Here's how it's really going to go.

- The orchestra is going to start playing creepy cathedral music then you'll hear footsteps and a bell. It's Bloodborne 2 w/ demo June 2018 release date.
- The orchestra then starts playing something fast paced and the screen shows Kratos running out of a forest into an open area. Some troll grabs his son and they are ambushed. The demo is Kratos vs like 30 enemies on screen, he throws his axe and it end with an upgraded spartan rages which makes the blades appear. End with March 2018.
- Next is a Shenmue III official trailer with a release window.
- Detroit trailer with a new character and showing how it connects to Kara and Connor.
- Spider-Man gameplay demo with trailer and offcal name.
- New Death Strandng traler
- Dreams beta date and release date with trailer focusing on the story mode.
- Battlefront II story trailer.
- Call of Duty WWII Singleplayer and multiplayer trailer.
- Destiny 2 gameplay demo
- Days Gone story trailer that introduces additional characters and a little info on the outbreak.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

The blank spaces are for the unannounced surprises.

Hellblade, Lost Legacy, etc. Just get blog posts and new trailers.

Turkoop

Banned
Is RDR2 expected to be shown off?

giphy.gif

alemmon

You're absolutely right! Did you already Tweet yosp, gio, shawn, house etc. to bring back Colony Wars?

Did you know, that this year will mark the 20th Anniversary of Colony Wars??? Sony better not forget about it!

I have not done this in a few months. I used to a few times along with Radiata Stories PS2 on PS4. I can definitely pick up the good fight again.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

We're talking about Hideo Kojima, right?

Bahorel

Here's how it's really going to go.

- The orchestra is going to start playing creepy cathedral music then you'll hear footsteps and a bell. It's Bloodborne 2 w/ demo June 2018 release date.
- The orchestra then starts playing something fast paced and the screen shows Kratos running out of a forest into an open area. Some troll grabs his son and they are ambushed. The demo is Kratos vs like 30 enemies on screen, he throws his axe and it end with an upgraded spartan rages which makes the blades appear. End with March 2018.
- Next is a Shenmue III official trailer with a release window.
- Detroit trailer with a new character and showing how it connects to Kara and Connor.
- Spider-Man gameplay demo with trailer and offcal name.
- New Death Strandng traler
- Dreams beta date and release date with trailer focusing on the story mode.
- Battlefront II story trailer.
- Call of Duty WWII Singleplayer and multiplayer trailer.
- Destiny 2 gameplay demo
- Days Gone story trailer that introduces additional characters and a little info on the outbreak.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

The blank spaces are for the unannounced surprises.

Hellblade, Lost Legacy, etc. Just get blog posts and new trailers.

This one would be A+ great as long as Red Dead is one of those slots

Kaelan

The curtains open as a full orchestra plays a familiar song but, not sure what it is? "GOD OF WAR!" could be heard yelling in the crowd. "THE LAST OF US" another person yells as if to correct. The Sony logo disperses as the Decima logo illuminates the screen, "HOLY FUCK OH MY GOD" yells and shouts shroud the audio. The camera pans up from above the grass, there she is, Aloy. Aloy takes down new enemies with new weapons then rides off into the sunset on something we have never seen before. Guerrilla Games logo illuminates the screen. The lights come up it's Shawn Layden on stage wearing a Dino Crisis t-shirt. He says, I can't wait to see what's in store for Aloy as part of the new story DLC in Horizon, out this holiday.

Layden continues on, "We here at Sony have been working on a lot, with that said, let's get right to it." The lights dim again, orchestra blaring something fast as the SIE logo comes on the screen, 2 subway trains screaming by fast, the crowd immediately starts yelling anything and everything could be heard, profanities, sex noises, religious deities. Both subways come to the end of a tunnel as an explosion hits. Out of the flames, out of the smoke, comes a hero, webs in each hand Spider-Man leaps on to the scene. The trailer cuts to Mr. Negative unloading bags of money out of a bank and into a dump truck along with the Shocker and Chameleon, the camera cuts to Mary Jane Watson on top of a building with Doctor Octopus, Kraven the Hunter stalking Aunt May as she is leaving a grocery store with her hands full of bags. “WHO WILL YOU SAVE?” “YOU DECIDE THE FATE OF” small 5 second flashes of Venom, Lizard, Green Goblin… “THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN.” cut to 1 minute and 45 seconds of gameplay combat…. “JUNE 2018”

I'M CRYINGGG MAN. Holy shit I felt the hype there

imagine they reveal Dante and Vergil in the mvc trailer then at the end , the screen goes black and you hear the voice over of Dante and Vergil saying they're not done yet and it goes straight into dmc5 trailer. Still not allowing myself to expect dmc5 but that happening would be a highlight.
That would be the dream. I really hope we get something similar.

Dante/Vergil revealed in Marvel Infinite DHC into Devil May Cry 5: Sons of Sparda would annhialate me.
Man, I love it when a game title has a good subtitle.

"Yakuza 6: The Song of Life"
"Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty"
"Devil May Cry 5: Sons of Sparda"

Make it happen Capcom!

Sony should cancel everything because MS has better everything according to that other thread. We should be thankful that Sony tried.

PR_rambo

Banned
Man there is no possibility Spider-Man releases this year us there?

I still can't get over the reveal, I hope shit gets leaked

High.

Unless they save some for PSX. But FFVIIR debut at E3.

I hope so I need to see more! lol

I expect them to pick one and show it. I'd put my money on FFVIIR since this is the anniversary year of FF, so I'd expect the focus overall to be on FF this year. I'm also making the assumption that they're further along in development for FFVIIR.

On the other hand, they may have some stand alone FF anniversary event that hasn't been announced yet for this year, which I guess is possible given the circumstances of this year for FF, and if that's the case I'd expect them to save all things FF for that.

I have a feeling FFVIIR will be shown for sure.

Yeah...I really hope we see some substantial FFVIIR footage at E3.

FFVIIR - 90%
KHIII - 50%

Yeah, KH is definitely lower. I don't know when we'll see it.

Hopefully 0

Why? Those are great franchises.

For FFVII I'd say very high. For KH3...I doubt it.

Same here.

Yeah I fully expect FFVII Remake to show up here. It's been a long time since we've seen anything substantial on it so they have to of made some large progress.

KH3 is a no show I think.

Eylos

Banned
We will have several gaffers happy in the end since lots are not expecting much from Sony this year.
Imo this year is gonna be a good E3, Next year i think Will be bad
I think ps5 Will be announced in 2019, so the last big games exclusive for PS4 probably Will be announced this year, leaving 2018 with gameplay, and release dates of the last games.

Maybe there's a game that wants to be announced near launch, and we Will get the annual games Next year, but i think this is the last year for big announcements, after that companies Will have Next gen in mind.

Yeah I fully expect FFVII Remake to show up here. It's been a long time since we've seen anything substantial on it so they have to of made some large progress.

KH3 is a no show I think.

''Non-stop Kingdom Hearts news in 2017'' -Tetsuya Nomura

-promised winter announcements nowhere to be seen
-E3 no show
-Tabata replaces Nomura after the event, game releases in September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom