• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 Conference confirmed for usual time (Monday 6pm PT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You shouldn't trust brain cells that like mashed potatoes (???) on a pizza lol.

5 minutes of shitty pre-recorded gameplay of a dude trying to make the game look good by stopping and looking around the environment + 5 minutes of Bungie person explaining how much better this sequel is + 5 minutes of EA suit explaining how much more they'll be trying to scam the 15 years old this time around with even more microtransactions and DLC

=

Likely 15 minutes of a kind of illness I'll avoid.
I'll have it silenced in the background, if they show CoD after Destiny I'll give up for good.

I just hope the Uncharted/GoW footage is not more of the press stick forward cinematic bs and they actually announce Bloodborne because otherwise I'll sell my dust collector PS4 as soon as I platinum Crash.

Just saying, you can move on.

bX651.gif

Plum

I'm surprised not even one person has said " well gee what about REmake2?" But that seems more likely for TGS. At best I expect Capcom to show RE7 free dlc available now or some shit like that.

Not even one? See my bingo card for the year. After loving RE7 if RE2MAKE was finally shown off at this E3 I'd be so damn hyped.

coiler

Fixed.

2019 would be good too.

But no thanks to 2018, PS4 is just hitting its stride and those who got a Pro in particular would be very upset.

It always seems like it's PC-primary gamers who want to go back to 5 year gens (something Sony never really did in Japan, even PS1 got few months extra, and PS2 got more than 6 1/2 years).

I think they might do it just to outbid MS and to keep the momentum on their side. I need a proper 4K 60fps PlayStation for my OLED ;)

Defect

I'm attending the Xbox Briefing because I got a Fanfest ticket.

I would also like to attend this one. Is there a way I could get in?

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Pre-E3 should kickoff in the next week or two. What are you expecting to see?

I'm thinking GT Sport will be one of the titles getting the pre-e3 treatment this year, oh and Knack 2.

Nauren

If Sony doesn't do theaters again here is some New Haven pizza I will consume. The top half is mashed potatoes and bacon.

Xqs0IyA.jpg

I'll up your mashed and bacon with a scrapple pizza with sriracha maple syrup. Dogfish Head Breakfast beer to wash it down. It's breakfast. I'm not a monster...

E3 without doritos and Dew^^

Jyrii

Banned
I wish Sony would go back to their old(er) spot, as now it is held at 4am my time. Luckily this year I am on vacation the E3 week.

Plum

I wish Sony would go back to their old(er) spot, as now it is held at 4am my time. Luckily this year I am on vacation the E3 week.

It sucks but at least the next ones aren't until later the following day. I'm loving it because this is the first year in a while I have literally nothing on in terms of work or school. Means I can get comfortable, get snacking and watch every conference knowing I can just enjoy the hype without any caveats.

cyber_ninja

I'll up your mashed and bacon with a scrapple pizza with sriracha maple syrup. Dogfish Head Breakfast beer to wash it down. It's breakfast. I'm not a monster...

E3 without doritos and Dew^^

Beer for breakfast is amazing, too bad it's about to be sold out everywhere.

Usually I request a PTO to watch E3, have some friends over with drinks and food. This year I forgot about E3 and booked Pocono mountains trip with my family; therefore, this is will be the first time in forever when I won't get to watch Sony's presser live. Oh well, i'll use Gaf for all the news and announcements. Can't wait.

kevin1025

Banned
Pre-E3 should kickoff in the next week or two. What are you expecting to see?

I'm thinking GT Sport will be one of the titles getting the pre-e3 treatment this year, oh and Knack 2.

I can definitely see GT Sport getting a date and a trailer during the pre-E3 time. Knack 2 with a September date and a Ratchet and Clank-style price point would be fantastic, too.

I feel somewhat dense...

E3's official page says June 13th - 15th. However both Microsoft & Sony are doing their conferences prior. what's the deal? If I were to take a couple of days off to stay home and enjoy the stream, would it be better to do 11th, 12th, and 13th? Only one of those days even take place during the show!?

I'm losing my mind GAF... what days should I take off? Probs Sony & Nintendo...

cyber_ninja

I feel somewhat dense...

E3's official page says June 13th - 15th. However both Microsoft & Sony are doing their conferences prior. what's the deal? If I were to take a couple of days off to stay home and enjoy the stream, would it be better to do 11th, 12th, and 13th? Only one of those days even take place during the show!?

Take off the days when they do the pressers, this is when all major announcements are being made.

Plum

I feel somewhat dense...

Just look up when all the conferences are and take the days off then. The June 13th-15th dates are when the actual show-floor opens, the conferences themselves are almost always held beforehand.

kevin1025

Banned
I feel somewhat dense...

Sunday, Monday and Tuesday are the best days to have off. You'll see all the conferences that way outside of EA's, which is on Saturday.

Just look up when all the conferences are and take the days off then. The June 13th-15th dates are when the actual show-floor opens, the conferences themselves are almost always held beforehand.

Take off the days when they do the pressers, this is when all major announcements are being made.

Sunday, Monday and Tuesday are the best days to have off. You'll see all the conferences that way outside of EA's, which is on Saturday.

Y'all are kings! That's exactly what I needed to know. I have weekends off, so Monday & Tuesday it is. I really appreciate the quick answer.

What's on Tuesday, Nintendo? Sony is Monday and EA, Bethesda, Microsoft are on the weekend. I asume Ubi is on Monday just before Sony's.

Elandyll

Banned
I'm going to keep telling people even if I sound like a broken record.

Expect Destiny and COD to get some good minutes. Two of the biggest games of the year.
And Battlefront and RDR2.
Just no going around it.

I'd be surprised if those 4 in total take less than 15min.

Vinc

Whatever Sony has to show, I know their sheer showmanship will make it worth watching. And in theaters, no less.

If you're going to present them in this exciting and spectacular a fashion, I'll gladly watch your 1.5 hours of advertisements.

The CoD segment will likely be a single player and multiplayer reveal. Single player is standard for E3, but they're also planning on revealing the multiplayer there this year. So, at the very least they'll have a trailer for that.

Bandit1

We need a Shadow of the Colossus remake!

Hate to say, I bought the Ico/Shadow of the Colossus remaster on PS3, started Ico first and found the camera to be very frustrating but fought through it, then got to Shadow of the Colossus and found the controls to be very frustrating. Packed it up and sold it after the second or third colossus. Theoretically I'd be down for a remake with refined controls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom