• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 Conference confirmed for usual time (Monday 6pm PT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

sorry let me rephrase it i mean for the confernce would you guys like to have kh3 as the game to be shown last so it give it time to show new ff7 remake stuff?

sorry let me rephrase it i mean for the confernce would you guys like kh3 as the game to be shown so it give it time to show new ff7 remake stuff?

My preference is that they only show a game if they can give us a release window, even if its just a generic "2018". If they cant give us that, dont show it. I think if you put together what SE said about AAA games in their fiscal report (aiming for 1 AAA game per year) that to me says DQ11 in 2017, KH3 in 2018, and FF7 remake in 2019.

If they can confidently give us a "2018" for KH3, then i'd love to see them focus on that. But the english voice actor for cloud said on twitter that he did some quick work in LA, sounds like SE has him doing a quick E3 trailer for FF7. I would guess we see both.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
What are the chances that Sony will bring back something like Legend of Legaia or Syphon Filter? Close to zero?

gosoxtim

if they can confidently give us a "2018" for KH3, then i'd love to see them focus on that. But the english voice actor for cloud said on twitter that he did some quick work in LA, sounds like SE has him doing a quick E3 trailer for FF7. I would guess we see both.
he never said it was ff7 remake though you got to keep that in mind

What are the chances that Sony will bring back something like Legend of Legaia or Syphon Filter? Close to zero?

I dont see Sony showing much interest in their old IPs. Especially when they've had big successes with new IP like The Last of Us and Horizon.

Seems pretty common for them to ditch lots of franchises with every new generation, which im fine with because it leads to lots of new IPs.

Did we have leaks already at this point last year? It feels like we're much more leak-free this year than in the past for both Sony and Microsoft. I kinda like it. I hope surprises don't get ruined over the next 2 weeks.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Did we have leaks already at this point last year? It feels like we're much more leak-free this year than in the past for both Sony and Microsoft. I kinda like it. I hope surprises don't get ruined over the next 2 weeks.

Ssshh let them sleep, don't wake them.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Seeing Kaz with Kojima has me super hyped. Hopefully means Death Stranding opens or closes the show.

I had some gameplay ideas of exploring the city they had in his second trailer where Del Toros character is running around the city.

Kojima is a God.

My preference is that they only show a game if they can give us a release window, even if its just a generic "2018". If they cant give us that, dont show it. I think if you put together what SE said about AAA games in their fiscal report (aiming for 1 AAA game per year) that to me says DQ11 in 2017, KH3 in 2018, and FF7 remake in 2019.

If they can confidently give us a "2018" for KH3, then i'd love to see them focus on that. But the english voice actor for cloud said on twitter that he did some quick work in LA, sounds like SE has him doing a quick E3 trailer for FF7. I would guess we see both.

It could be for a KH III trailer, I mean, Cloud will probably be in it =p

Laplasakos

Except this. Ayyayai you people don't stop ever.

Well he could put Ignis, Prompto or Gladio but when it comes down to main characters there is no way he will choose Tabata's Noctis over his (Noctis was a different character in Versus based on the trailers) and there is no way he will put Luna in.

Hopefully Nomura will put Versus Noctis and Stella in.
giphy.gif

Its her time damn it!
It will be 12+ years later, time for that hint to pay off.

I think an analyst predicted a new PS4 model last month. I could be wrong though. Don't get your hopes up. If they don't announce until TGS, then it's not happening.

Wanna buy one, but I'll wait till after e3. Maybe we will get a price drop or new model, with scorpio coming soon.

I'm loving the lack of leaks; they kind of bum me out before an exciting E3 conference. Takes away some of the fun (and those inspiring reaction videos, too!)

I'd like a big VR push. (It aint gonna happen but one can hope)

After experiencing Resi VII, Polybius and Thumper on PSVR other games just don't immerse you enough.

Lucreto

Last years conference was great but there was nothing there I would have bought. I think Horizon was the only game I bought that was shown. No interest in Spiderman and never a fan of God of War.

I am expecting the same this year, a great conference but little I would actually buy.

Final Fantasy VII Remake and Kingdom Hearts III to launch “in the next three years or so”

http://gematsu.com/2017/05/final-fa...-launch-next-three-years#Y50grS4Q40lqWvym.99]

¯_(ツ)_/¯

I choose to interpret that as the FFVII project will be released over the next 3 years. Since it's broken up into parts and the image doesn't say part one so I assume it's the entire project.

It also says Financial Year 2018 which we are now in.

After all this time, she's still the best Final Fantasy girl.

Agreed,

Asd202

It also could be Cloud in KH3 or Dissida PS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom