• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 Conference confirmed for usual time (Monday 6pm PT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alt27

Here's hoping most of the marketing deal titles aren't at the conference.

Lol, nah , maybe in a GAF world . But 90% of gamers don't give a shit about what is first party honestly . They see videos about Sony (or Xbox) and their ties in with star wars , destiny and call of duty , and buy the systems of that .

Big first party titles can help obviously (hence the Sony dominance this gen ) , but the mega hits are all multi plats.

Maybe an insider, maybe nobody. I remember that some of his words happened. Don't know exactly.

Take it easy bro! It's clear for all of us that PlayStation's event will be great. He didn't say anything special.

Doesn't matter ? He was banned here and we don't need to give him any attention for anything, regardless of if he said anything or not.

I mean, it is just video games. If someone is unreliable, they are unreliable. If someone has false info, they have false info. Just let it be. Leave the other stuff at the door.
Exactly get so mad for nothing. Too many days gone to be getting mad all the time so why don't we all take a trip to Detroit and become humans as we search for our Dreams and the lost legacy

Hairsplash

Great stuff, but i really want to know about the scorpio... QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS, QUESTION...
good thing because "all will be revealed " before Sonys extravaganza...

I miss GopherD.
Hey I tried lol

Great stuff, but i really want to know about the scorpio... QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS, QUESTION...
Looks at thread title..Sees Scorpio
giphy.gif

Exactly get so mad for nothing. Too many days gone to be getting mad all the time so why don't we all take a trip to Detroit and become humans as we search for our Dreams and the lost legacy
This was nice.

Hmm.

The two things I'm most looking forward to at Sony's conference are God of War and a new From Software project. I don't really need to see anything regarding Death Stranding or The Last of Us Part II, as both titles are pretty far off. The biggest PlayStation-related game I'm anticipating right now is Crash Bandicoot, but it's almost out, so I don't need to see anything more related to that game.

Overall, should be a solid show. And I'm sure there will be some good surprises.

Tregard

Soothsayer
Does Sony own the ModNation Racers tech? I'd be quite excited by the prospect of a CTR reboot (or PS Allstars Racing) using that as a track editor.

Corpsepyre

Banned
Raf Grassetti‏
@rafagrassetti

This week i broke my personal record of hours at the studio 😴 The game is looking pretty amazing! Really proud of the @SonySantaMonica team!

They might save Dreams for Gamescom, who knows.
Don't do this to me! They haven't cared much about it lately so I doubt it. If it's not at e3 it either gets its own thing or we gotta wait till psx . Which if they have any faith at all this game will be at e3 again I assume they have faith they let them work on for what seems to be at least minimum 5 years already

They might save Dreams for Gamescom, who knows.

I don't think Sony's even going to do a conference at Gamecom anymore. They were stretched too thin in 2015 with E3, TGS, Paris Games Week and PSX, and given the rapturous response they got for E3 and PSX last year, they'll likely do the same setup again for 2017.

lol, I just want it to exist. I'll take it on or off stage!

Though, I do want some Shenmue too.
Well sorry y'all not getting either from bluepoint. It's obvious what they're doing. The ape escape 3 ps2 classic never came because obviously Sony decided to do a full remake ratchet and clank style of it with bluepoint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom