• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 Conference confirmed for usual time (Monday 6pm PT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banned
Can you imagine.... The show starts, its pitch black... and you hear, "Welcome home, good hunter."

Every theater across America showing the E3 experience erupts with deafening cheers!

Oooooh boy.... they hype is certainly rising.

I'm going to scream, probably cry and jump up and down due to excitement if that happens lol. I wouldn't be able to contain myself, not a chance in hell

Neonep

Why would anybody want to see Destiny 2 here substantially here? Isn't Activision having it's own event for that game?

BigEmil

I'm hyped for,

PS Pro revision
Ni no kuni 2
Demons Souls remaster
Don't think they'd announced a Pro revision at E3 unless it's a big change and Ni No Kuni 2 since Bandai chose to not keep it exclusive no more that won't be at Sony's conference either

H87CTwt.jpg

its just a dream......

Neonep

Don't think they'd announced a Pro revision at E3 unless it's a big change and Ni No Kuni 2 since Bandai chose to not keep it exclusive no more that won't be at Sony's conference either

If it doesn't appear on the Xbox One then it is still exclusive to them.

Turkoop

Banned
Can you imagine.... The show starts, its pitch black... and you hear, "Welcome home, good hunter."

Every theater across America showing the E3 experience erupts with deafening cheers!

Oooooh boy.... they hype is certainly rising.

The internet will down for a very loooooooooooooong time.

Some Nobody

Still here, lying to you lmao

But the leaks back then were mostly right, so what are we talking about?

And yeah, there's no hype without leaks. People who are are relying on literally nothing aside from "but last time...!"

Right now the only thing I think is going to happen is an update on all the stuff announced that has no release date. Which to be fair, is a lot of shit.

theecakee

Well good I don't have to call off work, but I guess I figured this is when it would be since its been this way past few years right?

And yeah, there's no hype without leaks. People who are are relying on literally nothing aside from "but last time...!"

Right now the only thing I think is going to happen is an update on all the stuff announced that has no release date. Which to be fair, is a lot of shit.
His shtick is to perpetually downplay stuff. Don't mind him.

There will be hype worthy stuff. Don't worry.

Elfstruck

Might as well leak the entire conference. Teases are fun, not leaks.

Papacheeks

Banned
I think Sucker Punch and Horizons DLC are still a good while off so I dont expect them here.

I expect big updates on Spiderman, GOW, Days Gone and a lot of Destiny 2 and COD.

Also More Death Stranding fuckery even though they really shouldn't. I also fully expect them to drop a PT style teaser demo marketed as a different game between now and whenever the game ships buts its probably a year too early for that kind of talk.

While I liked last years presentation I thought it could have used more people on stage. I hope they have more people this year.

Needs more Phil right?

Nah, I with a lot of other people last years was and is the perfect way to present. Just show me games. Only interaction I should have is when they go into another segment for indie, vita, VR or have someone come on stage for a live gameplay demo.

Other than that what they did last year is how everyone should be doing it. Let the games speak for themselves, and last year Sony did just that.

HvySky

Not sure if it has been asked, but any info on if they're doing the E3 theater experience again? Always have a good time with my friends doing that.

The God

"all the leaks back then"? You're gonna have to be a little more specific because there were like 2 reliable people last E3
His shtick is to perpetually downplay stuff. Don't mind him.

There will be hype worthy stuff. Don't worry.
so we're at the point where being realistic and not believing the vague words of wannabe insiders is "downplaying"

Vaga

Would be fantastic to have the orchestra performing live again, last year's show was a joy to watch and hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom