• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 Conference confirmed for usual time (Monday 6pm PT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shenmue 3 is due out in 7 months, with their developers still adamant it will make the release date. Its a safe bet Sony will start promoting this at E3.

HardRojo

Bloodborne 2 reveal trailer with an early 2018 release and Demon's Souls Remastered being avaliable "TODAY". It'll be nigh impossible to top last year's conference but I hope they keep the games back to back format they used last year at E3 and PSX, makes for a hype show.

Mikey Jr.

I remember Mondays long ago it used to be Microsoft, ea, Ubisoft, and Sony all in one day.

So glad it's nice and spaced now. Give everyone time to decompress.

Holy crap! Where has the year gone??? I can't believe we are only a month out from E3! E3 2016 seems like yesterday!

That is crazy!

or maybe I'm just getting older so the years are passing faster! :(

Have they announced the Playstation e3 theater experience yet? It's gotta be soon. I've gone since they first started doing it. Don't wanna miss out this year.

Bloodborne 2 reveal trailer with an early 2018 release and Demon's Souls Remastered being avaliable "TODAY". It'll be nigh impossible to top last year's conference but I hope they keep the games back to back format they used last year at E3 and PSX, makes for a hype show.

Shawn Layden always brings surprises. He's going to bring the house down yet again.

original.gif

😎 Time to suit up!

I don't want dmc5 wasting a space at Sony's conference especially if it isn't exclusive if it did it'll likely be fake exclusive like also on PC lol
Plus it was never good only dmc3 is decent
You think having a trailer similar to this in the conference would be a waste of space?

1WBUC0xJi.gif

Alfredo_V

Neo Member
Shinobi knows things. But lets be clear. He's not hinting at a megaton reveal.

Even if we go by what we know will be there. It's still going to be a great show. Showing some great games.

That said. I fully assume he knows of some surprises.

Yeah you probably right. If some gameplay of GOW and RDR2 is shown, I'm happy.

AerialAir

Banned
My guesses/speculation of the obvious games to appear at this conference:

- God of War
- Days Gone
- Spider-Man
- Gran Turismo Sport
- Knack 2
- Detroit: Become Human
- Dreams
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
- CoD: WWII
- Destiny 2
- Star Wars Battlefront II

geesh, looking at that and realizing I'm SLIGHTLY interested in god of war and lost legacy and nothing else makes my hype go totally down, probably the first year in the PS4 cycle that Sony's conference doesn't interest me much if this is what we're having. Guess it's back to keeping an eye out for whatever Atlus/SEGA announce and show at their booth, they're totally should have a conference again (almost 20 years later), they're the ones with the best output for PS4 atm imo

Have they announced the Playstation e3 theater experience yet? It's gotta be soon. I've gone since they first started doing it. Don't wanna miss out this year.

That'll be announced closer to the event. For example, last year they announced it on May 30th. Which was two weeks before their show.

I always feel bad for those in Europe.

And there's always a bit of fatigue with them going last (although, they get to end the day of conferences fresh on a high note if they have good announcements). But now that MS moved days, maybe it won't be so bad anymore.

Time for Sony to stick a fork into the new Xbox One X and their new service. All those attending please wear black to honor the passing of the once great Xbox console

Rien

Jelly Belly
Wasnt there a game trademarked a while ago with the name "Dead Can Drive" or something? Or did that turn out to be Days Gone?

GeoramA

The list of games Sony announced in 2015 and 2016 was ridiculous. Gonna be interesting to see if they can keep this amazing run going.

Blobbers

-open with an emotional Cod WWII trailer
-Knack 2 reveal
-indie talk "as you know we love indies"
-30 minutes of Destiny 2
-cinematic Gran Turismo Sport trailer "2...0...1...8"
-and one more thing
-Miyazaki comes on stage
-"good things come to those who wait"
-promptly leaves
-screen goes black, text fade in "CoD WWII season pass off 30% for PS4 players for 2 months"

ALL OVER MY FACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom