• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 press conference; June 10th 6PM PT/9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Witcher 3 is behind closed doors only which obviously brings the entire list into question. That being said, it's just a list of obvious sequels mixed in with the current popular rumors like LoL and Mirror's Edge.

StuBurns

Banned
Regardless of any one specific title, the list is bad, it doesn't include a single unannounced or unpredictable title. If the Sony list leaked before we knew The Order was a game, and it included that game, it would add credibility. This list is literally just any possible logical inclusion without having to guess something you can't guess.

Raxus

Halo 5
Killer Instinct
BANJO KAZOOIE 4
FORZA 5
QUANTUM BREAK
HALO: SPARTAN ASSAULT
RYSE
FABLE 4
CRACKDOWN 3
FORTNINE
DEAD RISING 3
COD: Ghosts
BF 4
Witcher 3
Dying Light
PREY 2
Homefront 2
BGE 2
Mirror's edge 2
Rainbow 6 PATRIOTS
Brother in Arms
League of legends

Capcom Next gen lineup:

Dead Rising 3 (XB1 exclusive. Capcom Vancouver)
Dragon's Dogma 2 (PS4 exclusive, DD team doing it)
Darkstalkers Reborn (Wii-U Exclusive. Funded by Nintendo, Dimps + Ono)
Marvel Vs Capcom 4 (Both. Eighting + Capcom. Also "Expandable" and also allegedly taking advantage of Microsoft's E-Sports platform tools they gave to developers)
Megaman (both consoles, PC and done by "A very good US developer who you won't expect but would be very happy to hear is doing it")
New IP from Capcom Vancouver
New IP from Ninja Theory

edit: I got these rumors from a friend's source, I do not know where the picture originates from. I do not know if these are legit at all but the games listed has been extremely plausible judging from famousmortimer talking about a few of them. So this should be treated as a fake, I don't want people running around treating it as a prophecy cause it might turn out to be fake at the end of the day. Then again this is E3 season, what else is new?

Now let's guess what is exclusive in bold. DId they announce if the 15 IP's are new or just exclusive because if this rumor is true then most of them are already up there and I say the odds are pretty good that Dance Central 4 will show up too.

Hopefully ninety nine nights 3 is announced for next gen consoles incorporating a staggering 1 trillion troops.

anidddmation1ck04.gif

Regardless of any one specific title, the list is bad, it doesn't include a single unannounced or unpredictable title. If the Sony list leaked before we knew The Order was a game, and it included that game, it would add credibility. This list is literally just any possible logical inclusion without having to guess something you can't guess.

BG&E2 would be unexpected. And there have been quite a few rumors surrounding which games will pop up at the MS conference (LoL, Hawken Fallout 4 etc.) . It seems like its been leaky if they turn out to be true. That doesn't mean that they aren't necessarily surprising or unexpected. I don't think many expected a console version of LoL, and if FO4 is exclusive like its rumored, that would be kind of unexpected (without all the rumors) as well.

Ark

I am seriously struggling to believe that League of Legends is coming to XB1.

I could totally be wrong, I'd just be quite annoyed if Riot brought LoL to console before releasing a new client for PC.

Daytona675

Neo Member
I have asked for two days of vacation June 10-11 just to follow the big press conferences. Can't wait. Have been planning with drinks and snacks to have stamina to say awake to Sonys presser late that night (central europe time).

So what to eat? I prob drink alot of Redbull and Monster. No news must slip past me this day!

I am seriously struggling to believe that League of Legends is coming to XB1.

I could totally be wrong, I'd just be quite annoyed if Riot brought LoL to console before releasing a new client for PC.

It wouldn't be shocking if MS put 4J on the porting job like they did with Minecraft.

Llyrwenne

Unconfirmed Member
Larry Hryb said the conference was about 90 minutes long, if I'm not mistaken. This list includes 22 games. If they dedicated every second of the conference to the games, which is highly unlikely (introductions, short media talk, 360 talk and such will likely take up more than just a couple of milliseconds), each game would have to be shown in just four minutes. I don't see that happening.

Ark

It wouldn't be shocking if MS put 4J on the porting job like they did with Minecraft.

Oh yeah, I never considered a separate developer porting it over. I just assumed Riot would do it, I guess that makes it entirely more plausible.

I still don't see it picking up traction on console, but we'll see.

Larry Hryb said the conference was about 90 minutes long, if I'm not mistaken. This list includes 22 games. If they dedicated every second of the conference to the games, which is highly unlikely (introductions, short media talk, 360 talk and such will likely take up more than just a couple of milliseconds), each game would have to be shown in just four minutes. I don't see that happening.

They don't have to show every game with an on-stage demo. All of the games they will show will be trailers with the exception of a few 'big guns'.

Hedge

If the list was real, wouldn't it also include Capcom's "Deep Down"? Or is that still too early in development to show anywhere?

Drencrom

Oh my!

If the list was real, wouldn't it also include Capcom's "Deep Down"? Or is that still too early in development to show anywhere?

Pretty sure Dragon's Dogma 2 is Deep Down on this list (Deep Down is a working title). Deep Down will either be a sequel to DrDo or a spiritual sequel.

Mesoian

Halo 5
Killer Instinct
BANJO KAZOOIE 4
FORZA 5
QUANTUM BREAK
HALO: SPARTAN ASSAULT
RYSE
FABLE 4
CRACKDOWN 3
FORTNINE
DEAD RISING 3
COD: Ghosts
BF 4
Witcher 3
Dying Light
PREY 2
Homefront 2
BGE 2
Mirror's edge 2
Rainbow 6 PATRIOTS
Brother in Arms
League of legends

Capcom Next gen lineup:

Dead Rising 3 (XB1 exclusive. Capcom Vancouver)
Darkstalkers Reborn (Wii-U Exclusive. Funded by Nintendo, Dimps + Ono)
Marvel Vs Capcom 4 (Both. Eighting + Capcom. Also "Expandable" and also allegedly taking advantage of Microsoft's E-Sports platform tools they gave to developers)
Megaman (both consoles, PC and done by "A very good US developer who you won't expect but would be very happy to hear is doing it")
New IP from Capcom Vancouver
New IP from Ninja Theory

edit: I got these rumors from a friend's source, I do not know where the picture originates from. I do not know if these are legit at all but the games listed has been extremely plausible judging from famousmortimer talking about a few of them. So this should be treated as a fake, I don't want people running around treating it as a prophecy cause it might turn out to be fake at the end of the day. Then again this is E3 season, what else is new?

LOL no. The Microsoft stuff has already been proven fake in a different thread.

Voror

What are the odds of getting a price point during the conference? I know they did it last time to infamous reactions, but I think it would be a good idea to get it out of the way now.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
What are the odds of getting a price point during the conference? I know they did it last time to infamous reactions, but I think it would be a good idea to get it out of the way now.
For PS4? I think they will do it at Gamescom. Depends on what Microsoft do as well.

the odds are likely. With the consoles coming out later this year, there's a good chance prices for both get revealed at E3, and then we have preorders go up for reatailers and online stores.

Llyrwenne

Unconfirmed Member
They don't have to show every game with an on-stage demo. All of the games they will show will be trailers with the exception of a few 'big guns'.
I know, but still; probably a ten-minute-long CoD demo like at the last two E3's, probably at least talking ten minutes about 360 (seeing as they promised us a huge announcement), and most certainly some five to ten minutes on what they have to offer outside of gaming. They'll also probably want to talk about some of their partnerships, like the EA partnership. That's another five to ten minutes. Let's say they have two more stage demo's, both some five minutes long. This means that about 40 to 50 minutes of the conference have already passed and they have yet to introduce 19 games. That's some really short trailers.

But hey, it's been proven fake already.

I know, but still; probably a ten-minute-long CoD demo like at the last two E3's, probably at least talking ten minutes about 360 (seeing as they promised us a huge announcement), and most certainly some five to ten minutes on what they have to offer outside of gaming. They'll also probably want to talk about some of their partnerships, like the EA partnership. That's another five to ten minutes. Let's say they have two more stage demo's, both some five minutes long. This means that about 40 to 50 minutes of the conference have already passed and they have yet to introduce 19 games. That's some really short trailers.

I remember there being a Microsoft E3, maybe 2009, where they just bombarded game after game. The latter half of the PS4 reveal was like that too, and wow does it feel good or what.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
what about FF III. do we skip it or not.

FFIII aka not the best one but the hard ass one? No coz it came out on PSP (retail in JP, PSN in EU and US) and can also be playable in Vita.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom