• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 press conference; June 10th 6PM PT/9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJV3

t1370912400z0.png

For UK people.

Nearly made it.

DBT85

Ok guys, my hardware questions and predictions for you all. Going to bookmark mine so I can see how close I got.

Hardware Predictions
1) Single or multiple SKUs? Single
2) User replaceable non proprietary HDD? Yes
3) Camera included in all SKUs? Yes
4) USB port on the front? Yes
5) DS4 D-Pad changed to match the Vita? No
6) Top load or slot load disk drive? Slot
7) Integrated PSU? Yes
8) Blue LED somewhere on the console? Yes

only one other person wanted to play my Hardware Prediction game? shame on you :(

Raxious

My bad guys, I checked the last couple of pages and couldn't find the picture here, so I thought Id post it. Didn't know it was a fake.

People have said its fake but do we have any idea why? Other than the XV looking weird and the magnifying glass thing that could be a thumbtack? Do we know the original source? Honestly if the lightning returns logo leaked, I would think it would be fake/fan made on first glance too.

salromano

Whoa, ATLUS is the sponsor for the E3 badge this year. Every badge will feature this Dragons Crown art work:

Awesome.

Image from Dtoid btw.

Atlus has been sponsoring the badge for a while now. When I went in 2011, it was Catherine. When I went in 2010, it was Rock of Ages, IIRC.

Didn't go last year, but the people I sent told me it was Persona 4 Golden.

People have said its fake but do we have any idea why? Other than the XV looking weird and the magnifying glass thing that could be a thumbtack? Do we know the original source? Honestly if the lightning returns logo leaked, I would think it would be fake/fan made on first glance too.

The KH3 logo is fan-made:

Kingdom_Hearts_III_Logo-1-.png

The worst thing I think that could happen is that it'd be more likely that a game on PS4 would become useless after the servers get shut off, because there'd be a bunch of separate servers that publishers could no longer bother with rather than just Microsoft's.

With rare exceptions, don't sony full digital games work without any kind of check-in to a server, though?

ThisOne

Are they really not changing the logo at all from the PS3 one other than changing it to a 4? I want a new PS4 logo! Preferably in Spider Man font! ;)

RoKKeR

I'll play hardware predictions:

Hardware Predictions
1) Single or multiple SKUs? Single
2) User replaceable non proprietary HDD? No
3) Camera included in all SKUs? Yes
4) USB port on the front? No
5) DS4 D-Pad changed to match the Vita? No
6) Top load or slot load disk drive? Slot
7) Integrated PSU? Yes
8) Blue LED somewhere on the console? YES PLEASE

libregkd

KH3 logo is fan made

KH3-Logo.png

EDIT: Beaten

LuuKyK

Atlus has been sponsoring the badge for a while now. When I went in 2011, it was Catherine. When I went in 2010, it was Rock of Ages, IIRC.

Didn't go last year, but the people I sent told me it was Persona 4 Golden.

Ah, didnt know that. Pretty cool.

Kyoufu

Why are you guys so desperate for leaks? Just enjoy the conference tomorrow.

It'll be much better if the ship doesn't leak.

I'm going the other way and guessing that Microsoft is not going to give a firm date, or prices during their conference. When that happens, Sony will also say 'Release date and price to be announced soon'.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Why are you guys so desperate for leaks? Just enjoy the conference tomorrow.

It'll be much better if the ship doesn't leak.

So true.

Worst part of E3 is having them reveal a hot new trailer out of nowhere, when it has leaked to the web hours/days ago and everyone has seen it already.
Completely sucks the life out of the conferences.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I'm going the other way and guessing that Microsoft is not going to give a firm date, or prices during their conference. When that happens, Sony will also say 'Release date and price to be announced soon'.

Sony has been doing their own thing when it comes to PS4 and it's worked incredibly well to this point. No need to wait for MS.

where is the clumsy SONY internet guy who usually screws up and upload content to the PSN store/Blog or Facebook before time?

Hey Mr. SONY internet guy, we need your stupidity! throw us a bone?

Really he shouldn't, everything was secret up until now, might aswel stay secret for another day.

Moxx19

Banned
Seems this thread is about to go the way of the dinosaur. Just want to say its been great fun interacting with all of you and reliving some of my greatest gaming memories. With all of this DRM shit going around its great to talk about games passionately for a little while.

Thanks everyone and may our E3 wishes come true. Now, HYPE onwards and upwards.

RoKKeR

So true.

Worst part of E3 is having them reveal a hot new trailer out of nowhere, when it has leaked to the web hours/days ago and everyone has seen it already.
Completely sucks the life out of the conferences.

True. I remember BF3's multiple trailers leaked an hour or so before E3 2011 and it just made it underwhelming to see them again at the conference.

netBuff

Seems this thread is about to go the way of the dinosaur. Just want to say its been great fun interacting with all of you and reliving some of my greatest gaming memories. With all of this DRM shit going around its great to talk about games passionately for a little while.

It has been an amazing (and crazy) ride so far!

Spongebob

Banned

This is only the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom