• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 press conference (PART 2); June 10th 6PM PT/9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys.

What's the deal with Mirror's Edge 2? According to Cboat it'll be at the Microsoft conference. But will it be an exclusive? I would like me some Mirror's Edge 2 on the PS4

He did not say that it was exclusive so assume no, also Mirror's Edge is not the type of game that will sell millions regardless of the platform, they need PS4 gamers to buy it.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I wonder how many new IPs will be shown... That Naughty Dog guy did say that Sony has been keeping a lot of things secret. I don't wanna wait till Gamescom. :(

jbug617

Banned
Guys.

What's the deal with Mirror's Edge 2? According to Cboat it'll be at the Microsoft conference. But will it be an exclusive? I would like me some Mirror's Edge 2 on the PS4

don't know he didn't mention anything. He said there was 1 exclusive and that ended up being TitanFall.

I wonder what the 2nd Capcom game that Xbox One got exclusive DLC for? With the rumors of Dragon's Dogma 2 remember Xbox got the DLC first for Dragon's Dogma. It could be a similar situation.

So in order to watch the conference on my PS3, do I have to go into Home? Is there another way to watch it from my PS3? i really dont want download everything thats necessary for me to get Home up and running.

lawl there's no way sony is gonna show 40 games at their conference, maybe if you include stuff that shows up for 3 seconds in a sizzle reel

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Thugway emphasized MS would have TIMED exclusives. Titanfall is 1 year we know, guess we'll have to wait and see with Dead Rising.

i-Lo

Enjoy laddies:

ps21ydlzh.gif

ivvOdNufGHXPD.gif

He did not say that it was exclusive so assume no, also Mirror's Edge is not the type of game that will sell millions regardless of the platform, they need PS4 gamers to buy it.

Kagari and Nirolak have both said that it's not an exclusive.

don't know he didn't mention anything. He said there was 1 exclusive and that ended up being TitanFall.

I wonder what the 2nd Capcom game that Xbox One got exclusive DLC for? With the rumors of Dragon's Dogma 2 remember Xbox got the DLC first for Dragon's Dogma. It could be a similar situation.
ibgA2x2C7tnEyB.gif

Phew

Samyy

So, according to cboat, all 3 of those are at the MS conference?

Reboot the rebooooooot.

Yes but he made no mention of any exclusives. If you watch the conference and they dont explicitly state "exclusive for xbox one" it will most likely be multi-plat. Kagari has said ME2 wont be an exclusive so there is that.

@ Spongebob this is all according to Cboat, I don't have any other info so cant say

Dear god BBC used X1 logo, PS4 logo and...original Wii logo...Nintendo need to do something about the product confusion. If the BBC are mixing them up, the average consumer must be absolutely befuddled.

Samyy

Dear god BBC used X1 logo, PS4 logo and...original Wii logo...Nintendo need to do something about the product confusion. If the BBC are mixing them up, the average consumer must be absolutely befuddled.

I always thought that was a horrible idea, at best I thought people would consider it a slight upgrade to the Wii but a fancy tablet like controller isnt enough to draw that many people in again.

LuuKyK

So in order to watch the conference on my PS3, do I have to go into Home? Is there another way to watch it from my PS3? i really dont want download everything thats necessary for me to get Home up and running.

Home is the only way, and believe me, its not worth it. The stream is very laggy. At least it was the years I tried to watch the conference there. Its cool, but not practical. :( The only thing worthy is to visit their virtual E3 booth, its very well done and earns you some pretty cool rewards like PS3 themes and 1 month of PS Plus for free.

Home is the only way, and believe me, its not worth it. The stream is very laggy. At least it was the years I tried to watch the conference there. Its cool, but not practical. :( The only thing worthy is to visit their virtual E3 booth, its very well done and earns you some pretty cool rewards like PS3 themes and 1 month of PS Plus for free.

There will also be a streaming icon for E3 on the XMB.

Mrbob

A conference link should be showing up tomorrow in the "What's New" section from the XMB.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

Listen to this man. The Home stream last year was absolutely unwatchable. Slideshow does not even begin to describe it.

ReaperXL7

Just out of curiousity, but is it possible that third parties could show PS4, or PC footage of games, and claim its running on Xbone? Also is it possible MS could pay outlets to "mislabel" PS4 footage as Xbone?

All this talk of MS paying for a bunch of games to not be mentioned for PS4 is crap if only because ita going to create allot of confusion and mis information.

teiresias

I could have sworn the stream via the XMB link worked fine for me one year, but I'm not sure if that's what I watched last year or not.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Damn can't fall asleep

2 trophies from Demon's Souls Platinum, then E3 bonanza tomorrow

I'm not even going to turn on my PS3 when the festivities start

3 days of gaming bliss!

This thread got me hyped as Fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom