• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 press conference (PART 2); June 10th 6PM PT/9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

jony_m

_WsmUGrWhGcgLN2r9DOmn81GFbL6p9RSKe4mOAyCD04

- FF XVersus
- SSM new IP
- Hardware reveal: Black box with blue glowing bits
- No used game DRM from Sony but 3rd party can do whatever. Sony 1st party stays with vouchers.
- Wall of devs on board or video montage
- Bungie
- TLG
- $399, Nov 29

Lets do this.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
My boss refused my request to take tomorrow off.... so I have to stay up all night till the time of Sony conf which start at 4 A:M in my country then head to the work like a zombie :(
Same here man.

Vashetti

Banned
Presuming FFVersus/FFXV (either of these) is still happening, can we expect to see them at the Sony conference later, or will we have to wait for Square themselves to show it at a different date?

shink

11am for me, at work =/ Hmm at least at 12 I have a lunch break so can take a full hour reading the aftermath of tears, disappointment, megatons and cheers for all of the E3 conferences.

Presuming FFVersus/FFXV (either of these) is still happening, can we expect to see them at the Sony conference later, or will we have to wait for Square themselves to show it at a different date?

They are announcing a next gen FF at the Sony press conference, so if it is what they are gonna show then...

IMBored

Damit woke up with a huge headache, first thing I did was turn my PC on to see E3 news. I was actually awake at 6pm wondering if it was time to get up now.
I'm not a kid anymore, I'm too old for this hype.

God, I hate how this is one of the most exciting E3s in a while and I'n stuck with shitty camping wifi and no computer so that means no way to watch the livestreams :'(

Going to the beach, visiting medieval villages and castles and drinking red wine and eating french cheese us nice and all, but I want my livestreams damnit.

If anyone has heard anything, should we be expecting a vita price drop at this conference? I sold mine off and I regret it dearly, luckily I bought all of my games digitally so I'm just waiting to get back in at 199$.

Just got back from school, I start 8am tomorrow but this is a conference you just don't want to miss. Setting the alarm! Make it worth it Sony! Make it worth it!

Llyrwenne

Unconfirmed Member
Screw it, I'll just PM you and save everyone's time.
Dat EDIT.

This is what he posted pre-edit;

This might be completely wrong but since E3 is full of rumors and fake info, I guess I'll post it. I'll spoil it incase anyone gets too trigger happy and act crazy like it's 100% or something though.

-planetside 2 presentation with EQ Next tease
-Wipeout F2P for Vita/PS4
-Santa Monica takes over Syphon Filter
-New 3D platformer from Media Molecule
-Destiny of Spirits being a dark action adventure type title, very scary looking
-Naughty Dog working on transmedia experience, Video/Game tie in
-Last Guardian Demonstration, 2014 release
-Demon Souls looking game by Ready at Dawn
-FFXIV demonstration with Versus announcement
-Destiny demonstration, exclusive world for playstation and 10 years DLC partnership
-Bungie being contracted to work on an exclusive for Playstation
-Blizzard bringing WoW and Titan to PS4
-Capcom game
-Indie program, prominent placement, free patches, free publishing
-huge japanese indie exclusive
-three amazing Vita exclusives
-PS+ changed into Playstation world, free games, access like spotify for all Sony published games on previous platforms using gaikai third party titles not on service yet, exclusive Sony picture movies previews and early release
-$399
-DRM on PS4 is like NFC, register a game to your console and license can be released for sale or lending to friends or renting.

Please take it with a HUGE grain of salt, I'm just a gullible idiot who finds these things.

conference is way too late at night for me here. :-(

Will read the GAF thread tomorrow morning when I come to work and watch it later at night when I go home.

Can't have it all I guess :(

ZeroEdge

Lol see I'm not the only one who can't sleep ;) between E3 hype, my Animal Crossing playfest and this damn bird chirping outside my window... It looks like I won't be getting back to sleep lol.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Santa Monica takes over Syphon Filter

Haha, yeah right.

Lingitiz

Way too many crazy things on that list. WoW...really? And Bungie isn't a two team studio. They're gonna be all hands on deck until Destiny is almost dead 7 or 8 years from now.

I wish that Playstation World was a real thing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom