• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony GamesCom Press Conference Thread

I think if there is no Slim announced today, Kaz and Tretton officially become the biggest trolls in the gaming industry and take over Kojima's spot.

Benedict

_leech_ said:
9cyPFQbgComn0ubzwZ5xmEyoo1_400.gif

Perfect dancing to that "tonight tonight tonight repeat that is on chillaxtv when teh kids are not on

Dragon

Banned
Ponn01 said:
Going with the perpetual let down of hype compared to GAF's overreaction I think it would be both fitting for Sony and amuzing for the end result for Kaz to come out and announce a 1TB plain old PS3 bundle with a $100 price increase back up to $599. And no PS3 Slim. The hilarity that would ensue would be :lol :lol

Putting smilie faces at the end of a post doesn't make it funny. Especially when it's not original or thought provoking in the slightest. :lol :lol

18:27:58 -

Good afternoon! Ellie is queuing to take her seat at the Sony press conference. We'll begin shortly.

Eurogamer is starting up. :D

Raist

Banned
18:27:58 - Good afternoon! Ellie is queuing to take her seat at the Sony press conference. We'll begin shortly.

F yeah

Trumpets

I reckon Sony are going to announce a much fatter, heavier and more expensive version of the PS3, just to baffle us.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Shard said:
After the EA Conference I am thankful for just text.

More shorts, less talking.

MightyHedgehog said:
Missing Honky Tonk Man. And the last guy is Hacksaw Jim Duggan, I think.

Not bad considering I stopped watching wrestling about 15 years ago.

Cyport

-x.Red.x- said:
im liking that song

whats the real name?

tonight? :D

David Guetta - When love takes over (ft. Kelly Rowland)

I've started playing the full song now, the clip isnt enough lol.

Soo hyped up now!

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
criesofthepast said:
Hope the conference starts late, I'm making noodles and they won't be cooked for another 5 minutes.
No worries, this is Sony, you can make double the noodles

Top Bottom