• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony GDC 2010 Press Conference (PS Move, PSWii Sports, PSWii Boxing, PSWii Party)

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Jander said:
HYPE + DISAPPOINT!

laugh.gif
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

shwimpy

"Attack of the Show will be the only exclusive television coverage and will be breaking in live to the press event as well on Wednesday, March 10 at 7PM ET. If you feel like watching some of the press conference on your TV, then G4 once again has you covered. You're welcome."

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Man said:
Will the X10 event be beaten? A singular fresh announcement will do.
GT5 release date.

Thats it, they won GDC,E3,TGS and the football world cup. Thats how SONY rolls.

dofry

That's "Dr." dofry to you.
It's after midnight here and i'm giggling from joy at all the gifs/posts presented in this thread. I don't care anymore about the conference itself. I think I need an official thread of watching official thread unfold.

Hag

Fersis said:
They're probably going to show arc and some numbers and graphs saying that 2010 will be the year of playstation.

Ive watched SFIV streams on PS3. So yeah, good to go.

Thanks for the info. Can't wait to start then :D

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
still got 16mins on the gamespot clock

I love threads that follow live streams. Nothing like reading the same quote 22 times as posters here scramble to be the first to pass on any news.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Sweet music, sweet hype music. :3

Top Bottom