• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony GDC 2010 Press Conference (PS Move, PSWii Sports, PSWii Boxing, PSWii Party)

Mad_Ban

iceatcs said:
The hype parrot!
ParroShagged.gif
DANCE BIRDY, DANCE!!!

spwolf

dont we always get reminded at the end of these that GDC is for developers, thats why they didnt announce "it"? :D

Afrikan

my break starts at exactly at 4pm PST :D ......damn shame the conference is taking place about 4 blocks from me, but at least I can stream it.

my wish
Next Gen Bushido Blade Arc/Move edition.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Unsure which stream to go with so ive got all 3 up, i remember gamespot being pretty decent at e3 and g4 being a disappointment. Never seen an official sony cast so cant really call on that.

Man

Death Dealer said:
So do they typically drop megatons at these gdc press conferences ?
The press conference was just announced today though but.. JOIN US FOR THIS MONUMENTAL EVENT!!!

3:49

StephenTotilo:
Motion control is in the house!
Wednesday March 10, 2010 3:49 StephenTotilo
3:50

Crecente:
We see a demo station set up off stage for Beach Volleyball, Archery and Bocci
Wednesday March 10, 2010 3:50 Crecente

Crecente:
And there are two "Arc" controllers sitting in front of them
Wednesday March 10, 2010 3:50 Crecente

StephenTotilo:
Wii Sports Plus Plus? I see sports games ready to be demoed.

mello

The hype for this conference is pretty hilarious. I don't know whether to expect ultimate meltdowns or megatons. But I know it should be worth the wait. :lol

yurinka

3:49 PM: Greg's wearing his 8001050F shirt (that's the error that crippled the PSN) and getting some dirty looks from Sony people he doesn't know.:lol

Top Bottom