• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony hires Korean superstar Lee Dahye to cosplay as Eve for upcoming Stellar Blade release event

Solidus_T

LITERALLY MURDERERS! Seriously though, good for Sony, Shift Up, and Lee Dahye
Very cute but not enough booty

vw11XR5.jpg
Agreed. Where're the stacks!?

Give me the milfs with curves! To each their own though.
She could be a mom though, that's certainly possible. The curves? Yea I mean I haven't really seen a bikini shot of her to know but if she is curvy she's skinny curvy at best, I imagine you prefer a bit thicker more voluptuous women when you say curvy.

Pejo

Are booth babes about to make a comeback in a big way?

Well... I guess technically there are no booths around anymore for them to exist, with E3 being dead.

I guess we could just get some girls in skimpy clothes to dance around Geoff Keighley at TGA.
e94b773958b3b89ed8a5e027bc4368be.gif

Asian beauty standards, slender/petite with a pretty face. 🤷‍♂️
The wide hips/thick thighs/big ass is more appreciated in art like korean manwha artists.
Wide hips isn't a fat % thing it's a bone structure thing. You can be anorexic and have wide hips. It basically means your pelvis is wide enough to fit big baby heads through I.e in theory your better at reproducing. A lot of the Asian girls Japanese people think are hot are curvy they just have such a low body fat % that they are very slender, despite this they still retain the curves I.e enough fat to have prominent breasts and buttocks just not HUGE booty like we see on thicc/voluptuous girls on Instagram in the west. Also through science we have found out what the ideal female body is and part of that is being petite (smaller).

Basically short (significantly shorter than the male) curvy girls with narrow shoulders, wide hips and short torsos is the ideal female body i.e the body type that is most attractive, traits like high pitched voice, sweet/gentle personality, agreeableness are part of this ideal. If you want a visual imagine the classical playboy bunny girl, that body type.

This is because that body type is the best at reproducing an mothering children, men prefer women who would be good mothers even if they aren't planning on having children. The opposite type of woman would be aggressive, dominant, confrontational, deep voiced, with a large torso (more upper body strength), wide shoulders, tall and basically a male with a vagina, apparently this type is bad at being a woman, reproducing and mothering offspring. Who knew.

ABnormal

It's mostly genetic, you can put a patch with exercise but you have to be born with keira agustina ass, you don't get it by going at the gym.
Well, of course the overall shape is genetically predetermined, but if you want to be that fit, genetics will not help you.

I'm not even sure what you are trying to explain to me, but it sounds you're arguing something I'm not so let's move on.
I think you misunderstood my post, see you said "Asian beauty standards, slender/petite with a pretty face. 🤷‍♂️
The wide hips/thick thighs/big ass is more appreciated in art like korean manwha artists."

Sounds to me your saying Asian beauty standards are about slender/petite girls with pretty faces, I believe I understood that correctly.

Then you continue on and say wide hips is more appreciated in art i.e not real women, right? You're explaining the difference between Asian beauty standards for real women like the girl in the OP and how those standards differ from the ones in art.

My post addresses the above by discussing that Asian standards of real girls actually do include some of the traits you attribute to art standards instead such as wide hips. That's because you can be petite and slender and have wide hips. The reason for this is because wide hips isn't about being fatter i.e not being slender, it's about how your bones are composed (this has nothing to do with how much you eat). So you can be slender, petite and have wide hips.

I also do the same for curviness the difference here is that curviness is about proportions (you can be fat and curvy and slender and curvy), you can have the top of the hourglass (prominent breasts) and the bottom (wide hips) while being petite. The top curve is achieved by ideal fat distribution (more fat in the chest, less in the belly for example) meaning you can be low in overall body fat but still have enough fat in the breasts to have larger breasts. Some girls have the opposite, they have a lot of fat in say the belly but not so much in breasts so they are overweight but don't have big boobs.

I then point out why Asian female beauty standards actually value women with wide hips and curvyness and that's because it's not an Asian thing it's a human thing. I then talk about the biology of the female body and why traits like wide hips and curviness is seen as attractive and then finally I contrast that with what the opposite of those traits would be on a female (narrow hips, flat chest, large torso, wide shoulders etc) and explain why such a masculine body is not biologically ideal for females.

...no
Korean artists just like their wide hipped/thick thighed women, not the almost rectangle flat shape of a geisha girl, which stems from the asian beauty ideal.
That wasn't part of your original post, but I do appreciate the clarification. From my personal experience the really thicc Korean art of stuff like Stellar, Destinys child and Nikke is very recent. Back in the 80s for example their art overall did not have as much of these extra thiccness but personally I welcome it, I think they are very beautiful designs.

Sony actually promoting a game with beautiful women?

Oh My God Omg GIF by WWE
I give them credit and they know what they are doing. It’s their way of telling all these woke gaming sites and weirdos who are offended by pretty asian girls to basically FUCK OFF. Love seeing this happen and hope it leads to more of these type games and pretty female leads along with proper promotion such as this. I’m sure IGN France and the psychos over at Reeee are having a complete meltdown upon seeing Sony have the nerve to do this.

Top Bottom