• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony is NOW sending out Killzone 2 Beta Codes to USA PS Underground Members

leehom

sony hates me. i'm one of their biggest fans ! i'm going to boycott sony products till they start inviting my (90+ games, 2 ps3) ass into their betas.

StuBurns

Banned
Vyse The Legend said:
Haven't used the code yet, so if someone wants to try and convince me to give it to them...
Give it me or don't, whatever Trevor.

(think the devil may care attitude will push his buttons?)

And I'm from the UK, so I probably can't even use it, so I'll just discard like a piece of poo.

Vyse The Legend said:
Haven't used the code yet, so if someone wants to try and convince me to give it to them...
Honestly, I don't know how to convince you, but if you can find it within you, I will make it worthwhile, I am not sure how, but I'll make it up to you.

sullyj

Vyse The Legend said:

Suelyn_Medeiros11.jpg

Vyse The Legend said:

I can set you up on a date with a tranny. Tranny blow jobs or Killzone 2? you decide. I believe you already have -- I know your true desires, and his name is Olivia.

Spy

Vyse The Legend said:

Because I will love you forever, we can be E-Pals! Think about it, if you send me a PSN friend request (Rexram) we can be like best LittleBigPlanet buds.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
You can NOT swap codes to the beta; its linked to your PSN account and will only work with the one its assigned to, I believe.

DoomGyver

chubigans said:
You can NOT swap codes to the beta; its linked to your PSN account and will only work with the one its assigned to, I believe.

This. If it's a closed beta it's linked to your email/PSN account.

*Hopes emails are going out in waves*

Costanza

Banned
thx for the code vyse

I hope you enjoy the fleshlight. The guy on ebay said he cleaned it and it should arrive within 3 days.

Noooooooooooo. Sony did send me an additional LBP code yesterday though :lol

Anyone get accepted into this Beta that is also in Home? The 1 PSU beta at a time limit has been worrying me for months now, and it appears to have come to fruition.

leehom

Costanza said:
thx for the code vyse

I hope you enjoy the fleshlight. The guy on ebay said he cleaned it and it should arrive within 3 days.
congrats and you suck, where's my lbp voucher?

Flunkie

Banned
I need this. I would give up all future participation in any betas ever to get into this beta. I played Killzone 1 for over 200 hours online.

Nada from me.

Of course, Sony was kind enough to send me LBP codes, but those are hardly bargaining chips with the beta closing in a few days.

How long does beta last? Maybe they will do waves.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
There must be a blacklist for people who will never getting into Sony betas, I'm probably on the top of it. I guess G.A.P. membership isn't worth the paper it was written on.

HoTHiTTeR said:
Didn't get in either. GAP/BETA/HOME member, but didnt get this...wtf sony.

Ditto. I'm still hoping that it just is taking them a little longer with mine...Saving the best for last...right?

Phaethon0017 said:
Ditto. I'm still hoping that it just is taking them a little longer with mine...Saving the best for last...right?

Your version comes in Feb 2009.

Along with mine. :'(

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Strider2K99 said:
I GOT ONE! :D :D :D

First LBP, now this. I'm on a role. And still no Home Beta invite. :lol
Hey, what's the time stamp on your email? Maybe there's still hope for the rest of us!

Lebron

Private Hoffman said:
HOME IS SO FUCKING AWESOME DUDE you know you want it.
Lying will get you nowhere

and I don't even need to check mine to know I didn't get one(did anyway and nada). I've had to hustle like a pro for every PS3 related Beta, since they never send me peanuts. Everyday I'm Hustling!

Eccocid

Vyse The Legend said:

i wanna have your babiiiiiiiiiiies!! tons of them!!!!!!! i mean hundreds of them!

Top Bottom