• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Pays Homage to PGR

Triz

thats is just plain embarrasing. I mean not only is it your competitors game...but the damn name is wrong in the ad.

pgr313_full.jpg

The original screen shot.

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
I was gonna say something this morning as this was already circulating around internally here, but didn't want the fanboys shitting down my neck for being TEH VIRALZ.

Anyways... Stinkles is a cock.

MegaTen

Banned
SONY needs a complete restructuring of their marketing department. It seems like everything they do to advertise something becomes a f*ck up somehow.

edit: hurr

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
psp.connect.com likes to fraternize with the enemy. They've linked to competitor related content before and they've had a long-standing link to PSPUpdates.com which is a hotbed for PSP homebrew love.

SCEA needs a complete restructuring of their marketing department.
'cept it isn't SCEA's marketing department that's responsible for this.

Razoric

Banned
kaching said:
psp.connect.com likes to fraternize with the enemy. They've linked to competitor related content before and they've had a long-standing link to PSPUpdates.com which is a hotbed for PSP homebrew love.

:lol

squicken

Both Major Nelson and ********** have both run with this. Che & Stinkles are teh viralz.

Edit: Ozymandia.s is a banned word :lol

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
sony isn't the only corporation that's embarrassed itself today: i've just received word that microsoft actually employs major nelson

I bet my life that yesterday when we got good news from or about SONY (Euro launch, 1.5 update fixing BC, Namco\SONY studio) Microsoft people around the web were all mobilised to find bad news. Just look at the board.

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
squicken said:
Both Major Nelson and ********** have both run with this. Che & Stinkles are teh viralz.

Edit: I can't believe Ozymandia.s is a banned word :lol

If I'm teh viralz, everyone in this thread is teh viralz. Oh, except you, of course. :)

Proelite

Ynos Yrros said:
I bet my life that yesterday when we got good news from or about SONY (Euro launch, 1.5 update fixing BC, Namco\SONY studio) Microsoft people around the web were all mobilised to find bad news. Just look at the board.
Party pooper.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
drohne said:
sony isn't the only corporation that's embarrassed itself today: i've just received word that microsoft actually employs major nelson

Screenshot, or it didn't happen.

Vibri

Banned
To be fair it's a SONY CONNECT website, different business from SCE. Different cities even if I remember.

Still, that's pretty embarassing. :lol

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Sony has a few dim-witted people working on that site that know next to nothing about videogames. It really has nothing to do with Sony CEA, but more the people who run that terrible website. They've even linked to PSP emulation and homebrew articles, sites and etc., clearly showing Sony CEA doesn't have THAT much control over them.

Tieno

Ynos Yrros said:
It's all a conspiracy!!!

Cheeto

Ynos Yrros said:
OMG! Conspiracry!

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Damn, now I have that "All I want for Christmas is a PSP" song stuck in my head again.

Quite frankly, I am insulted at Sony (I'm a Sony hater anyways). To think that someone was not going to notice this ... I guess Sony thinks we are stupid or something ....

I wish Sony would just roll over and die already!

Hated them since PS1 ... and have not turned back.

Top Bottom