• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Pays Homage to PGR

suffah

Does maths and stuff
Dot50Cal said:
image14tr.jpg

Made my day.

Ynos Yrros said:
I bet my life that yesterday when we got good news from or about SONY (Euro launch, 1.5 update fixing BC, Namco\SONY studio) Microsoft people around the web were all mobilised to find bad news. Just look at the board.

:lol

I'm sure they've curried the favor of the average consumer with today's barrage.

GamerzXtreme said:
Quite frankly, I am insulted at Sony (I'm a Sony hater anyways). To think that someone was not going to notice this ... I guess Sony thinks we are stupid or something ....

I wish Sony would just roll over and die already!

Hated them since PS1 ... and have not turned back.

:lol

X26

Banned
GamerzXtreme said:
Quite frankly, I am insulted at Sony (I'm a Sony hater anyways). To think that someone was not going to notice this ... I guess Sony thinks we are stupid or something ....

copy/pasting GAF's official credo

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Wow! They're going to run out of web designers to fire at this rate.

LJ11

SeaOfMadness said:
i'm surprised it's still up there. it's been quite a while now.

Why don't you email them? While your at it send them your resume, I'm sure a few positions will open up.

GamerzXtreme said:

Well, at least your honest.

Stinkles said:
Well, the link is getting mad hits now, so it's profitable at least.

ah i can see the press release now:

"Sony's PSP site garners record number of visitors in a single day! GTHD interest at an all time high!"

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
AlphaSnake said:
Sony has a few dim-witted people working on that site that know next to nothing about videogames. It really has nothing to do with Sony CEA, but more the people who run that terrible website. They've even linked to PSP emulation and homebrew articles, sites and etc., clearly showing Sony CEA doesn't have THAT much control over them.
For all the sleeping with the enemy hilarity of this, connect.com still provides a better content delivery site for PSP owners than SCEA themselves currently do. They've grown the number of channels and the variety of their content quite a bit from when they first started, organized the site fairly smartly, provide RSS feeds for every channel so PSP owners can use the built-in RSS channels feature of the firmware, basically doing everything SCEA seems unwilling or unable to do themselves at this time.

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
GamerzXtreme said:

homer.bmp

"Your ideas intrigue me. I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter."

I can't believe it's still up there :lol . Let's see, there was the apple logo flash thing, then there was the "all i want for xmas is a psp" viral marketing debacle, now this :lol

doicare

Ynos Yrros said:
I bet my life that yesterday when we got good news from or about SONY (Euro launch, 1.5 update fixing BC, Namco\SONY studio) Microsoft people around the web were all mobilised to find bad news. Just look at the board.

Yep i thought the exact same thing and sure enough it came true.

Kittonwy said:
They should hire me so I can fire all the idiots and hire some smart people, then they would only have one idiot to deal with.
Indifferent2.gif

thats side-splitting considering you didn't even know there was anything wrong champ

Top Bottom