• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Pays Homage to PGR

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
frAntic_Frog said:
i wonder if the site was hacked....i dont think the game had ever been called "GT4 HD" at any point

What is it with people pulling the hacked excuse? They hacked the site just to replace that one picture and left everything else alone right?

Kittonwy said:
They should hire me so I can fire all the idiots and hire some smart people, then they would only have one idiot to deal with.
Indifferent2.gif
:lol :lol :lol

Does anyone know why I find this utterly hilarious?

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
FirstInHell said:
:lol :lol :lol

Does anyone know why I find this utterly hilarious?
Presumably it's because of the self-deprecating humor that's readily apparent in the quote itself, without having to insinuate anything about the person's bias.

DarienA

I just don't understand how f'n retarded an employee you have to be to do something like that.... I guess as retarded as the playstation.com website employees...

Grayman said:
follow up on the screw up. "Download for psp" it's a ****ing zip file.

Uh I believe most if not all of the downloads on that page are in Zip form. This site is for you to use your PC to download these zip mpeg4 files then move them yourself over to your PSP. This isn't a connect directly to the site with your PSP to download type site.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
DarienA said:
Uh I believe most if not all of the downloads on that page are in Zip form. This site is for you to use your PC to download these zip mpeg4 files then move them yourself over to your PSP. This isn't a connect directly to the site with your PSP to download type site.
Correct, or you can use the sites RSS channels to download direct to the PSP without having to use the zip files. Zips are only for if you're downloading via PC first.

DarienA

antiloop said:
I don't care. They fixed it, I guess someone got a nice scolding for that one.

I don't know if I'd call that fix... I mean how half ass is this... the jpg is still on the site?

Just delete the damn thing... I mean WOW....

shpankey

not an idiot
doicare said:
Yep im sure their aren't people going out of their way to continuously post bad news about sony...
we're safe cause we know you'll always be there to let us in on their sneaky ways

GamerzXtreme said:
Quite frankly, I am insulted at Sony (I'm a Sony hater anyways). To think that someone was not going to notice this ... I guess Sony thinks we are stupid or something ....

I wish Sony would just roll over and die already!

Hated them since PS1 ... and have not turned back.

agencies usually do this work for sony. not sure if their's are in-house, but it's most likely not sony producing this content

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
anachronous_one said:
And now the OP has lost teh funny. Dammit, Stinkles, you and your intolerable direct-linking!

right-click>save picture as... then rehost! :(

My work here is done. Now to find some Zelda furry pron.

doicare

shpankey said:
we're safe cause we know you'll always be there to let us in on their sneaky ways

Or maybe unlike the people who get a kick out of constantly posting bad news about sony i have a life and dont feel the need to post all the time.

Dr_Cogent

Banned
doicare said:
Or maybe unlike the people who get a kick out of constantly posting bad news about sony i have a life and dont feel the need to post all the time.

Or maybe you are just paranoid. That's my guess.

shpankey

not an idiot
doicare said:
well since there so abundant and it's so obvious, why don't you just tell us who they all are?
or just stfu

Grayman

LJ11 said:
Now that's what I call reaching. :lol

I heard Sony kills baby seals.
no way you got me all wrong! Sony is the last company I would try and bash that way. If was to it'd be a joke and i'd try to make it funny like
So on speed networks forza racing challenge do all the steering wheels lock at 270 degrees like in the game? :lol

I actually tried to download this content for my psp with a psp. Guess I should have rss'd. I did get a ferrari movie off the site in mp4

doicare said:

What does posting to complain in a thread that posts bad news about sony say about your life?

doicare

shpankey said:
well since there so abundant and it's so obvious, why don't you just tell us who they all are?
or just stfu

Answer - retarded fanboys who get a kick out of bashing sony.

doicare

FirstInHell said:
What does posting to complain in a thread that posts bad news about sony say about your life?

That from time to time i read forums and im beyond bored at the constant sony bashing. What does posting to complain about somebody else complaining say about your life?

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I can't believe the guy who worked on that graphic really DID Google for a GTHD image and then use that PGR3 pic. Good God. :lol :lol

mrkgoo

doicare said:
That from time to time i read forums and im beyond bored at the constant sony bashing. What does posting to complain about somebody else complaining say about your life?

This isn't really Sony bashing, it's a Sony stuff up - and it's hilarious!

There is currently a lot of negative vibes towards Sony, but I don't think anyone particularly cares. it's damned entertaining to see stuff like this happen.

doicare

mrkgoo said:

There is currently a lot of negative vibes towards Sony, but I don't think anyone particularly cares. it's damned entertaining to see stuff like this happen.

Bashing, laughing at them, highlighting every piece of bad news, overexagerating problems....its all the same thing.

mrkgoo said:

It is funny when something like this happens and for that you have to laugh.

I love my PS3 but this is a hilarious gaf.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
doicare said:
Bashing, laughing at them, highlighting every piece of bad news, overexagerating problems....its all the same thing.

Sony writes the script to their problems themselves. Do we overexaggerate? Sometimes, but since the PS3 era, they have looked very vulnerable in all facets of their business. They need to get their shit together.

Remy

Agent Icebeezy said:
Sony writes the script to their problems themselves. Do we overexaggerate? Sometimes, but since the PS3 era, they have looked very vulnerable in all facets of their business. They need to get their shit together.

Boy, those sure were the good old days, weren't they?

Top Bottom