• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony rolling out two-factor authentication: AUS+NZL tomorrow, other regions to follow

Let me tell you I feel more happier/less worried now that they've finally implemented it.
I feel not only more happier but like I have a much higher level of securityness too. I was worried it would lead to more slowerer login but it's actually been fine

forgive me

rawd

Any news on this today.. I thought the 24th was the rumored global date for 2 step. Waiting for it in NA.

Fuck this two factor activation shit.

I get several SMS-messages an hour after activating it on the website that I need to go to website to generate a device setup password to use with my devices.

This shit needs to be implented in a less nagging and more user friendly way.

2-step verification has been deactivated.

Sorry for the bump but I didn't find another PSN thread and making a new one seemed overkill.

Back when I activated 2FA on PSN the first time I wrote my master-reset codes down in case I had to purge 2FA without access to my number. I changed phone-numbers now, do I have to re-issue my reset-codes or will the old ones work?

Top Bottom