• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony teasing The Order sneak peak at 1pm PT today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonboy

Looks like the Order.

It's also a Friday so PR 101 says this is when they'll confirm it's moved to 2015 :-(

bombshell

Ugh. A third person shooter? Who even likes those? Sony you better give me my princess crown JRPG sequel (and it better be cross buy on vita for FREE...and you better MARKET IT god your marketing is so bad!!! For example there are NO commercials for atelier totori plus vita!!!) for ps4 and you better have star Hana-chan and she better be 14 like mufasa-sama said OR it needs to come with real life dress up dLc or I am selling my console.

Who's Sony? You mean Blowny?

Ugh. A third person shooter? Who even likes those? Sony you better give me my princess crown JRPG sequel (and it better be cross buy on vita for FREE...and you better MARKET IT god your marketing is so bad!!! For example there are NO commercials for atelier totori plus vita!!!) for ps4 and you better have star Hana-chan and she better be 14 like mufasa-sama said OR it needs to come with real life dress up dLc or I am selling my console.

#4thelolis

DevilFox

uh uh..

ibf3qUDtx0tHbO.gif

Karl Hawk

Banned

Don't ever change, Kev. Don't ever change. =)

Footos22

Slowclap.gif

breakfuss

I laughed.

KoopaTheCasual

After hearing that Shinobi is hinting that this game is delayed to 2015 (he is the person I trust the most by far on anything pertaining to The Order 1886, since he's in direct contact with devs), I can't get hyped for any showing. The thought of "so when are they going to formally announce the delay?" keeps plaguing my mind =/

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
The bolded blink part is throwing me off. What could they be referencing?

DemonNite, save us.

Teaser: Sir Galahad showing up, zoom in on his awesome moustache, screen fades to black "Release Early 2015".

Sony: Thanks for watching, see you at E3.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
... give us a release date, please. With everything pushed to 2015 it would be nice for a late November release, don't you think?

Takao

Banned

this post is so bad that you're now on The List (tm)
BUiVC00.gif

goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom