• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony teasing The Order sneak peak at 1pm PT today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this post is so bad that you're now on The List (tm)
BUiVC00.gif

goodbye

What are you talking about, that post is brilliant. Unless you have no sense of humor.

Gavarms

@Eurogamer_it editor
Manuel Stanislupis ‏@ManuelStanislao 19m
New The Order trailer (and previews) coming later today at 9PM CEST

Maybe they have brought these previews forward?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
@Eurogamer_it editor

Interesting, or our insiders shinobi and Kyoufu (lol) were wrong and the new previews embargo lifts today!?

This can either be good thing or it will backfire so hard that it would leave their silhouette on the wall. They should know by now they can't pull off the same marketing stunt like last time because everyone is on edge ready to pounce once they find out his "reveal" turned out to be a dud. And if it does so happen to end up that way, Sony should immediately fire their PR team immediately as they are literally trying to sabotage any hype they've built up pre-E3.

Salex_

W0W! First the 5 new trademarks, Driveclub blowout, and n0w The Order blowout? This MUST mean they're going to drop b0mbs at E3 !11!!1!!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@Eurogamer_it editor

NIce. So we'll see what shinobi was talking about.
https://twitter.com/shinobi602/status/469545503613796352

It would be amazing if the stream started and all they showed was 30 seconds of gameplay that blows us away. At the end there would be "tune in to Sony's E3 conference to see more." Then the stream shuts down. No dev talk, no commentary, just hype!

@Eurogamer_it editor

This is a good day. Very excited for anything related to The Order, and even better... now we don't have to wait for it!

ColiBreh1

Banned
Ugh. A third person shooter? Who even likes those? Sony you better give me my princess crown JRPG sequel (and it better be cross buy on vita for FREE...and you better MARKET IT god your marketing is so bad!!! For example there are NO commercials for atelier totori plus vita!!!) for ps4 and you better have star Hana-chan and she better be 14 like mufasa-sama said OR it needs to come with real life dress up dLc or I am selling my console.

LMAO!

I remember the last time they showed the Order + the ''blink and you'll miss it''=keeping expectations extremely low when it comes to showing substantial gameplay.

Sounds like they are trying to get on top of the delay talks and address it head on today rather than wait till Tuesday. Probably going to be pushed to March 2015 and it will benefit a lot from that, both in polish and sales. Hopefully they have something at E3 to fill the holiday void, Last Guardian!?

so1337

Ugh. A third person shooter? Who even likes those? Sony you better give me my princess crown JRPG sequel (and it better be cross buy on vita for FREE...and you better MARKET IT god your marketing is so bad!!! For example there are NO commercials for atelier totori plus vita!!!) for ps4 and you better have star Hana-chan and she better be 14 like mufasa-sama said OR it needs to come with real life dress up dLc or I am selling my console.
Did you just talk shit about Atelier Totori? SMH

al6Ysht.gif

Is this confirmed real time? Or is it the usual "in-engine" BS? If real-time, then, Monty is impressed.

Then be impressed.

Most thought the reveal trailer at E3 was pure CG too but now we know they have shown not a millisecond of CG since showcasing the game lol.

What they are doing with the engine is beyond stunning to me.

For example, that gif, the soft cloth physics on the cape is reacting to what looks like a gust of wind that hits at different intervals along with his basic movement. Everything visually has been so damn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom