• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony to have around 70 games at their E3 booth

I see 0 real games on that list.

image.php

FluxWaveZ

I wonder what will take best fighting game of the show, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax or Guilty Gear Xrd? The latter has the immediate appeal of looks going for it.

rbanke

Feels weird to say but despite such a large number of games on that list, only a couple are of any interest for me. Many of them are rehashes of games I've already checked out/completed elsewhere, the rest are just stuff I don't really care about.

Only stuff I'm actually interested in playing on that list are DriveClub, The Order, & Hotline Miami. Hopefully some of that other stuff shines through though.

RyudBoy

Destiny
Drive Club
Project Cars
The Crew
The Order

Only 5 games I have any interest in. There could possibly be a few more in that list that I never heard of before, or haven't seen enough yet.

Salex_

Guilty Gear Xrd is the realest game.
ani-chuck_norris-thumbs_up.gif

I wonder what will take best fighting game of the show, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax or Guilty Gear Xrd? The latter has the immediate appeal of looks going for it.

Probably Persona because it's Persona and it's an easier game. Can't be mad if Persona wins though. The first game was great and they added a lot of new characters and overall gameplay improvements.

The results will be interesting to see.

EDIT: Ah, I forgot MKX is going to be there. Yeah, it's going to win. Meh.

VLiberty

I can't wait to play all of these:

Axiom Verge Thomas Happ Games PS4
Gravity Crash Ultra Just Add Water PS Vita
Helldivers SCE / Arrowhead Game Studios PS4/PS3
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Devolver PS Vita
Hyper Light Drifter Heart Machine PS Vita
Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty Oddworld Inhabitants, Inc PS4
Teslagrad Rain Games PS3
The Swapper Curve Studios PS3
Velocity 2X FuturLab PS4

And maybe these too:
The Binding of Issac: Rebirth Nicalis PS4
GALAK-Z: The Dimensional 17-BIT PS4
Hohokum SCE / Honeyslug PS4/PS3
Metrico Digital Dreams PS Vita

on my Vita.
Dead console etc.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Looking at their blog, it looks like The Witness is DEFINITELY going to be at E3.
http://the-witness.net/news/
But...
:|
That games been in Content Creep mode for like a year now. They cut hundreds of puzzles at one point (iirc) and then they kept adding more. They're gonna run out of money and at this point, I don't feel hopeful about the game being anything more than good. You have to set limits. It'll never be perfect (unless it is then I will gladly eat crow).

Great list just for the PSVita version of Hyper Light Drifter.

Those calling no games on that list sure must love long summer droughts and playing fuck all between 3rd party mega titles.

TDawgTommy

Neo Member

Though not on your list, I am pinning my hopes on face melting Mortal Kombat X reveal.

Believe.

FluxWaveZ

Probably Persona because it's Persona and it's an easier game. The results will be interesting to see.

I forgot about Mortal Kombat X, if that's a playable game at the show (along with Killer Instinct: Season 2). I feel (or hope) one of the ASW games would take it, though.

My list of most interested games:
Danganronpa 2 NIS America PS Vita
Guilty Gear Xrd Aksys Games PS4
Persona 4: Arena Ultimax Atlus U.S.A. PS3
The Order: 1886 SCE / Ready At Dawn PS4

KJRS_1993

There's not much really my sort of thing on that list to be honest.
Smaller titles are nice yeah, but I also like big releases as well.
No matter I guess!

The Swapper Curve Studios PS3

Don't miss checking this one out upon release on PS3.

The PC version was maybe my absolute favorite game last year.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Rogue Legacy Vita I need in my veins.

I can't wait to get my hands on it next week.

Oh, and the rest of the games seem cool too!

Top Bottom