• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony trademarks "Destiny of Spirits"

rdrr gnr

Not sure myself, but the snippet above it is sourced from a description of Destiny with similar length and tone.
If this is fake, it's rather good -- not the pastebin-level stuff we usually get. Meaning if somebody really wanted to try to fool others, why not borrow the tone and length of an already released description. Either way, I'm all for wishful thinking.

The Souls games don't boast about that, and they do have legitimate stories; Legitimate does not mean heavy handed and delivered through tons of cutscenes.

Don't get me wrong, I like the Souls games enough, but the stories aren't really "stories". More like pieces of myth wedged in between 6 hours of gameplay imo. And they might as well boast about it, considering how proud they are that the first thing anyone brings up when people mention the games is "It's really hard. There are no pause screens, you die every 12 minutes."

maltrain

I hate to bump this, but rumors going around this is from From Software.

Just thowin' it this way in case anyway one is interested.

5aBFjaT.jpg

Could be fake, but it's interesting to speculate.

Well... it's pretty clear. If this is true, DESTINY is up and DRIVECLUB is below.

Maybe it's not fake...

Top Bottom