• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony's sending out October's $10 credit

Nice! Got $30! Combining this with the $10 I can get at launch on my PS4, and with the $10 Walmart gift card, which I'll use to buy a $20 PSN card. I can get another PS4 game for $10! Need for Speed or AC4, or Knack... Hmmm... (Already getting KZ and Battlefield.)

Krakn3Dfx

Still nothing here, guess I'll wait til in the morning and then shoot them an email. As long as it gets straightened out by the PS4's launch, not a big deal.

Update: NM, went in my Junk email about 20 minutes ago, so I'm good.

Warablo

I probably should have bought the PS3 version of BF 4 premium for a free $10.. Doesn't it carry over? I don't even have a PS3...

AAK

I got nothing.... I'm getting kinda worried since I did go and buy everything on the 31st.... Hope I didn't miss some artificial deadline.

A little disappointed that they didn't sent this out a few days earlier. My plan was to pick up Siren Blood Curse when it was $10 ):

Oh well, I guess its not so bad anymore since the price has officially dropped to $20

Just received the email

Here's your $90.00 reward!

$90.00 Voucher Code:

Congratulations, your $468.12 spend during the "Get $10 for Every $50 Spent" promotion earned you a $90.00 credit to spend on games, movies, music and more on Sony Entertainment Network and PlayStation®Store.

ta9qi

my friend said that he paid approximately 200$ in October, but he got 90$..i dont know who's mistaken him or sony @@

ChuckNyce

Am I missing something?

Congratulations, your $149.56 spend during the "Get $10 for Every $50 Spent" promotion earned you a $20.00 credit to spend on games, movies, music and more on Sony Entertainment Network and PlayStation®Store.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I seem to recall reading on the PS blog or somewhere in the rules of the promotion that they would round up, was totally expecting to get $30...

graywolf323

just got mine :) gonna probably use it towards an indie game or 2 at PS4 launch

Am I missing something?

Congratulations, your $149.56 spend during the "Get $10 for Every $50 Spent" promotion earned you a $20.00 credit to spend on games, movies, music and more on Sony Entertainment Network and PlayStation®Store.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I seem to recall reading on the PS blog or somewhere in the rules of the promotion that they would round up, was totally expecting to get $30...

IIRC they said they would round up on the $49.99 one year of PS+, maybe if you had spent $149.99 they would have? probably should have just gone for a 49 cent gamer pic to be safe

Pingoreous

I got $20 dollars back from Battlefield 4 and COD:ghost on PS3. Now am ready to upgrade those games on PS4. Also there's $10 dollars inside the PS4 box. Probably use that for AC V:black flag.

Cmagus

Just got my $30.00. I dunno what to get plus my backlog is so big lol but I kind of want Hot Shots Golf and another $10 game or put it towards Dynasty Warriors.

Ephemeris

Am I missing something?

:( man why didn't you play it safe and push it over $150 yourself? Could have bought an avatar or something .

cuilan

Got mine a few hours ago.

Now to decide if I want to spend it on Malicious Rebirth or Pinball Arcade...

Top Bottom