• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony's TGS2012 lineup

klee123

Hope it's not boring like the previous years' conferences.

I think the only good Japan conference SCEJ had was a Playstation Premiere conference in 2007 and introduced Yakuza Kenzan and Valkyria Chronicles. They also mentioned Last Remnant too lol!

Nowadays it's all about sales numbers and apps.

Mario007

Wait, SCEJ finally acknowledged their own conference's existence? *gasp* Took them long enough. Well, Vita's reckoning awaits.

Well they cancelled the never announced Vita Game Heaven 2 for this conference so it better be good ;)

The conference starts 5AM BST.

Well yeah...in 13 hours it'll be 3.19AM BST. (I know cause I'm in Ireland so BST is the time I use). But anyway cheers, at least a confirmation that when I wake up tomorrow the conference would be done is awesome!

Mandoric

Banned
Wait exactly why would they kick you out? Don't tell me it's limited to Japan only... Well I guess it makes sense...
Edit: and that what happens when you type on a phone.

The stream has a set max capacity. If it's full and someone with Premium wants to join, a free viewer gets the boot.

Septimus

If you have a proxy you can just switch it on when you get kicked. Works pretty easily but so wasn't worth it for that damn Lightning Returns conference.

So it's at 12AM EST? I will watch it. What can we expect? Let's keep our expectations realistic:

- PS3 Ultra Slim along with price cut
- Lightning Returns
- FFX
- TLOU and Beyond announcement for Japan
- MGS:GZ
- Couple of vita games no one cares for

The end.

So it's at 12AM EST? I will watch it. What can we expect? Let's keep our expectations realistic:

- PS3 Ultra Slim along with price cut
- Lightning Returns
- FFX
- TLOU and Beyond announcement for Japan
- MGS:GZ
- Couple of vita games no one cares for

The end.

Less than that if you want to be realistic.
I'd say something on the new PS3 model is likely.
Nothing on MGS: GZ as it's just been shown and Rising is coming first.
Same with Lightning Returns, especially since it's multi plat.
Probably some Vita stuff and maybe one or two new PS3 games at best.

I'd like to think they have a stealth blowout of Versus - 'look it's still exclusive, it's coming in the spring, here's a re-reveal trailer'' akin to XIII when it was shown at E3 2009. But that's 99% not happening...

Top Bottom