• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Calibur 2 HD could get DLC or come to Wii U with Link if demand is there.

Seriously. That Soul Calibur 1 port missing it's key single player mode was a grave insult, if they repeat that....ugh.

That wasn't Namco's fault. That was all on Microsoft and those polices about size of arcade titles at the time. Many games have suffered on XBLA because of it. I don't think that will be an issue this time around and WMM should be in it unless they decide to just have all that stuff unlocked from the start.

And I'm ready for SC3 Arcade Edition HD. A game in the series that deserves it!

I don't have a WiiU so I don't feel like it'd be right to harass them about it. And I guess there's no chance they'd make it for the 3DS.

That wasn't Namco's fault. That was all on Microsoft and those polices about size of arcade titles at the time. Many games have suffered on XBLA because of it. I don't think that will be an issue this time around and WMM should be in it unless they decide to just have all that stuff unlocked from the start.

And I'm ready for SC3 Arcade Edition HD. A game in the series that deserves it!

It would have to be a PS2 ver Arcade Edition hybrid. As awesome as Arcade Edition is, with full fledged Hwang, Li Long and Amy, I need the PS2 versions modes, create a character and unlockables damn it.

Flowmoney

We should be asking for Sheik and Sword wielding Ganondorf to go along with Link.

Nintendo doesn't lend out characters often and they should capitalize off of that with more.

It would have to be a PS2 ver Arcade Edition hybrid. As awesome as Arcade Edition is, with full fledged Hwang, Li Long and Amy, I need the PS2 versions modes, create a character and unlockables damn it.

Does this version have Dante & KOS-MOS?

It would be very interesting if they could put both versions together somehow. Seems very possible if they wanted to do so.

DedValve

Banned
I used the hashtag #SCIIVita

I want to double down and play this on my Xbox for parties and vita for the go dammit. Give me Soul Calibur 2 Vita Namco!

Weng

Looking at the tweets, the hashtag #SC2onWiiU seems to be emerging. Not sure if using that will help, but its an option.
Tomorrow's headline: Blizzard announces Wii U port of StarCraft II after Twitter campaign. Company is puzzled over sudden interest of Nintendo fans and their demands of Link as a playable character.

Tomorrow's headline: Blizzard announces Wii U port of StarCraft II after Twitter campaign. Company is puzzled over sudden interest of Nintendo fans and their demands of Link as a playable character.

lol

Starcraft got an N64 port, so who knows...

Brofield

Done my part in facebook and Twitter.

If #SC2onWiiU is the hashtag to emerge I'll be spamming it at least once a day. Probably more as I remember to

TreIII

Four projects though? I was only aware of two (SC2HDO & SCLS)

There was the weird thing relating to him tweeting about The Pokémon Game show last month (which then got removed).

And then "Pokken" started being leaked out and teased.

Could be just a coincidence, but I can't help but think that he's involved in some way.

I'm kinda worried that the sc2 hd won't go anywhere competitively, I mean I'm worried that at most it will just make scv more irrelevant (which kills me) and be a fun distraction, but if it goes anywhere and proves me wrong them I'm all for it! On the topic at hand I don't care about link or any of the guest characters but I'll do my part anyways, whatever gets more people playing I guess.

Top Bottom