• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice Delta Import Impressions Thread

cyborg009

Banned
10 star quests are so much easier with a balance build, +850 hp seal and a total of +258% (or something like that) damage to weapon offerings.

Screenshots from today:

Wow leveling up is really fast now.

Did you guys get to Alice temple of doom thing?

alice_img1.jpg

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Making a white page with item collecting quest (10 stars) and using a super effective exp boosting rumor that you get for each level reset allows you to reach lv 100 in 10-60 minutes (depending on the number of rumors you have, max is 4).
So good.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Did anyone manage to get the artbook?

How is it? Is it short?
It's a preorder bonus for the retail version, so quite a few people got it, me included. Don't remember how many pages it was, but it was linger than dragon crown's iirc.

Edit:
If you use 4 rumors received from the level reset, getting from 1 to 100 takes about 7 minutes. Got my heart seal to lv 5 already - too bad I didn't know about this earlier.

baekshi

Banned
Anyway I can't remember how the original sold, did didn't it do around 70k ?

Korean version double ;_;
I think it did around ~140k in the first week in Japan.

WHITE FURS

Then I'll have to triple it if, when there's a localisation.

I hope its the first thing in morning it arrives tomorrow.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Im dowloading it right now, so exited!!!

Is there any guide for this game or any tips?
There are quite a few tips scattered through this thread.
As for guides, last time I've checked, even the Japanese wikis didn't have much Delta information. :(

baekshi

Banned
There are quite a few tips scattered through this thread.
As for guides, last time I've checked, even the Japanese wikis didn't have much Delta information. :(

Ahh...was looking for a list of new offerings and sigils information, couldn't find one.

<spoilers> Is there some kind of romance going on between the MC and the red haired lady? So love triange is going to be in this game since Sortiara had 1st dips on MC?</spoiler?

Top Bottom