• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice Delta New enemy reveal : Cinderella

proccor

Neo Member
slide4_1.jpg

Always appreciate a good use for in-game tongue action.

LUX4jRq.gif

params7

Banned
"The prince finds Cinderella and the explanation of why the prince loves feet is revealed – he’s into foot odor, which Cinderella wasn’t aware of. Cinderella then thinks back to the centipede and fuses her body with the insect to please the prince with infinite feet."

Yep, the writing in this game is great.

Need this game.

B.O.O.M

The lore is all kinds of bonkers in SS. One of the best stories and settings in a game I have played.

I hope they release the extra content as DLC too

Tygamr

Seriously LMFAO. A foot fetish boss in a video game... Backstory of Cinderella isn't bad, but seriously, that shit is weird.

cyborg009

Banned
Hmm that translation is weird but whatever. They showed off Town Musicians of Bremen
in nico nico livestream before.

tumblr_mu7m2m1QRN1rmyt8ho2_1280.png

killatopak

Little Red Riding Hood looks awesome. Kinda like Nightmare from Soul Calibur.

Although with that helmet it looks more in line with Gutz's armor from Berserk.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Love how twisted the game is, and I'm glad they've gone from mythical monsters to fairy tales. There's such a breadth of creatures they could implement.

Dantis

I love how it starts off really interesting and then devolves into nonsense videogame garbage.
The prince finds Cinderella and the explanation of why the prince loves feet is revealed – he’s into foot odor, which Cinderella wasn’t aware of. Cinderella then thinks back to the centipede and fuses her body with the insect to please the prince with infinite feet.
Complete nonsense!

Either way, cool design. I guess you don't play SS for the story anyhow.

Cha

Kinda gross. Kinda awesome!
Soul Sacrifice's stories were quite nice, and these Grim Tales rewrites sound interesting. Can't wait.

Judging from the effects around them, it looks like this is attack is like a dog chasing it's own tail sort of thing (so i guess it's like the
dwarves spinning attack
).

khaaan

Well, that got weird quickly.

But I'm interested. Glad that vanilla is coming to PS+, if it's entertaining enough I'll definitely pick this up.

Toxi

Banned
And little red riding hood.

cts2_img.jpg
Okay, that's a hilarious twist.

In some of the versions of the fairy tale, Little Red Riding Hood gets eaten by the wolf and cuts her way out like a badass.

In this version, zombie Little Red Riding Hood bursts out of the wolf knight's chest like the monster from Alien.

Baliis

Really looking forward to this, just finished the story chapters for the original game the other day, absolutely phenomenal. I can just sit and read the lore for the monsters and locations, very good stuff.

Takao

Banned
They're working on Mighty No. 9. It's all good.

Inti-Create is developing Mighty No. 9, Yaiba is developed by Spark Unlimited, and Soul Sacrifice (+ extensions) is a MarvelousAQL project. The only thing they have in common is Comcept, which as their name implies, works on the design concepts.

Top Bottom