• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soulcalibur IV Official Custom Character/Costume thread

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!

2mee0rs.jpg

sc4zod.jpg

sc4non.jpg

sc4ursa.jpg

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
:lol

Damn good:)

I just made Alex and Ghaleon from Lunar.

This thread made my afternoon. You guys rock!

I'd love to see a Jack Burton vs. Lo Pan or perhaps Flash Gordon vs. Ming the Merciless!

Ashodin

finally got my characters for you!

shitty camera phone pics:

2qjanhc.jpg

First character I ever made. Just went random with her stuff.

72prtg.jpg

My Paladin character. I love paladins, so I made one, this is the guy I've tweaked out A LOT. So he's really powerful online in special matches. (and I'm good in regular ones too!)

1oatkx.jpg

Here's my Auron - I used Nightmare Style, and went with the overhang on the thingy instead of the Asura Tassets (which I see many people use) because Auron's pants are actually black. So it works out well. MASSACRE

shas'la

The Take Out Bandit said:
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!

http://i38.tinypic.com/2mee0rs.jpg[IMG]

[img]http://pencilero.com/omake/sc4zod.jpg[img]
[img]http://pencilero.com/omake/sc4non.jpg[img]
[img]http://pencilero.com/omake/sc4ursa.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

So awesome.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
karasu said:
I have (made an Alita/Yoko Char). It sucks that there are no simple one piece bodysuits.

May I ask for seeing her? =)

Sullichin

Kreed said:
Here are my first "non-original" character creation attempts.

Ganondorf:

2mqoojp.jpg

Piccolo:

2ynjpj5.jpg

Both of these are awesome. What character is Piccolo?

Whenever I make a character I always make him Yoshimitsu because he's the only guy i'm good with.

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
Chairhome said:
Okay, here I go again. I know some of these have been done, but here are mine (and my brother's) interpretations of some characters...

Did somebody mention Ronin Warriors?
IMG_8128-vi.jpg
IMG_8129-vi.jpg
IMG_8130-vi.jpg
IMG_8131-vi.jpg
IMG_8132-vi.jpg

Vegeta (with scouter, haha) - This was based off an awesome Nappa I saw.
IMG_8134-vi.jpg

Mega Man / Rockman
IMG_8135-vi.jpg

Zero (needs work)
IMG_8137-vi.jpg

Protoman / Blues
IMG_8138-vi.jpg
IMG_8139-vi.jpg

Robocop
IMG_8149-vi.jpg

"Your move, creep."

Slave Leia
IMG_8126-vi.jpg

Wakka
IMG_8127-vi.jpg

Dark Phoenix
IMG_8148-vi.jpg

Cyclops
IMG_8125-vi.jpg

Green Lantern (Jon Stewart)
IMG_8140-vi.jpg

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
IMG_8145-vi.jpg

Martian Manhunter
IMG_8146-vi.jpg
IMG_8147-vi.jpg

Dude the fucking Ronin warriors are the shit!

EekTheKat

15nvtbr.jpg

This one's probably my favorite out of all the different combos I've tried. She wound up fairly decent looking without looking completely clowned and she's not completely gimped because of her gear too :lol

I had another one going that was more practical with 150 attack, HP drain A and Viper A (or whatever that poison ability is), but that one wound up looking like a GI Joe villain :lol

This one's basically a female version of Ukyo from SS (with short hair). The long hair look was kind of generic so I went with something else.

No_Style

Peach and Red Mage details as requested:

peach_details.jpg

red_mage_details.jpg

Hatless Link, Prince Arthas, Vega

link.jpg
arthas.jpg
vega.jpg

More Garou: MOTW characters:
Kim Dong Hwan, Kim Jae Hoon, Tizoc

dong-hwan.jpg
jae-hoon.jpg
tizoc.jpg

More later!

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I'll post it later, but it's not awesome:p Ghaleon is difficult to do, I need to find better pics.

Yours looks pretty cool, I used the other hat tho, the one that is less pointy, I forget the name.

EDIT: WTF, I thought I replied to a private message about my Alex and Ghaleon! :lol

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
There should be more modern stuff:( I mean there's eagle heads and afros, but no shorts?:|

BTW how do you use all skillpoints to get the achievement? I can never match it right.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
No_Style said:
My kingdom for some plain undergarments! I just want a plain shirt on the inside!

Yeah wtf they put a plain shirt for girls in upper armor.

USD

Chairhome said:
Okay, here I go again. I know some of these have been done, but here are mine (and my brother's) interpretations of some characters...

Did somebody mention Ronin Warriors?
I was just scrolling through and thought, "oh shit, is that Ronin Warriors?" Awesome. :lol

Sword Familiar

178% of NeoGAF posters don't understand statistics
Wow, this thread is so awesome. It's really good marketing for the game as well. I want to buy it and join the fun, but I'm afraid you guys'll already have made every character ever before I'll be able to join the party :D

Edit: Ordered :D :D :D

There should be more modern stuff:( I mean there's eagle heads and afros, but no shorts?:|

I disagree. It's bad enough already with sailor suits, stewardess outfits, texture-less alien overlords and Sith, but this IS fantasy Earth in the 1590's and it IS Soul Calibur, not Fighter Maker. If they start adding modern parts and online fights get filled with Master Chiefs and Mega Mans, that's when I stop playing. I'm all for adapting characters to the world (heck, make a Master Chief in green knight's armor and make him the champion of Ireland or something) but I'd like to keep whatever shreds of consistency this series has, thank you.

Sho Nuff

Banned
SiegfriedFM said:
I disagree. It's bad enough already with sailor suits, stewardess outfits, texture-less alien overlords and Sith, but this IS fantasy Earth in the 1590's and it IS Soul Calibur, not Fighter Maker. If they start adding modern parts and online fights get filled with Master Chiefs and Mega Mans, that's when I stop playing. I'm all for adapting characters to the world (heck, make a Master Chief in green knight's armor and make him the champion of Ireland or something) but I'd like to keep whatever shreds of consistency this series has, thank you.

NAMCO, DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS GUY

GIVE ME TRENCHCOATS AND SHIT!

Bebpo

Banned
SiegfriedFM said:

Wow

Ashodin

SiegfriedFM said:
You sir fail - once they invited other characters into the game, it became available to blow open.

And you can't blame people for making characters that look futuristic - they want to play as the people they identify with!

Mairu

SiegfriedFM said:
Soul Cailbur doesn't even take itself seriously anymore, why do you?

Kreed

SiegfriedFM said:

I fail to see how shorts and more male undergarments are going to destroy the "consistency" of the series especially when you look at what's already been added to the game. I mean Siegfried even has a Surfboard. Besides, these are custom fighters we're talking about, not the regular cast (not that any of them are "consistent" to begin with).

karasu

SiegfriedFM said:

Yeah. Maxi and Lizard Man make so much sense.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I skip the intro and almost feel like skipping the endings when I see them, so I could care less about consistency. This game isn't to be taken too seriously, especially when it comes to fighting other people online. That's precisely when you would want a game to be less serious; to reduce the frustrations that can come from playing against other people under certain circumstances.

I just discovered something interesting...

for females, Arm Bandages make long-sleeve undergarments turn into sleeveless. This will help me with a few character that have full body suits, but need sleeveless... like Cammy!

kay

radiantdreamer said:
I just discovered something interesting...

for females, Arm Bandages make long-sleeve undergarments turn into sleeveless. This will help me with a few character that have full body suits, but need sleeveless... like Cammy!
Cool, nice find!

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I made a very good Camy yesterday, and I'm gonna try to make the Rocketeer, but I don't have my camera anymore:(

Top Bottom