• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sources: Trump lawyers knew of Russia emails back in June

McLovin

Sounds like everybody knew every goddamn thing.
Lock them all up, every last one of them
They could have all just remained rich as shit and enjoyed a long life doing what ever the fuck they wanted. And they chose this
Well the thing is that being poor wasn't that bad anymore. I mean we have healthcare, iPhones, and even refrigerators! For people like Trump America only has to be great for him and his friends. And making America shit for the 99% elevates his status in his idiotic head.

tumblr_mnegocrYg01qa0n48o6_250.gif

They keep fitting so well.

Lock them all up, every last one of them

This.

Jinaar

When is it enough to start handcuffing them all? I mean really, how many cookie jars can you catch them with their hands in when its not even funny any longer? What is the purpose of laws when nothing seems to be enforceable?

Lies and money means more? Fuk me.

When is it enough to start handcuffing them all? I mean really, how many cookie jars can you catch them with their hands in when its not even funny any longer? What is the purpose of laws when nothing seems to be enforceable?

Lies and money means more? Fuk me.

This.

And not just fucking Jr. All of them.

hirokazu

Is the flimsiest, most transparent bullshit excuse I have ever heard. Why then didn't they correct it immediately rather than waiting over 5 months, after he'd been caught out on the meeting? Yeah, I thought so.
But that's the most credible part of their excuses. It does say they corrected that within hours... but somehow omitted hundreds of meetings that would be added four months later.

You'd think the accuracy of submissions for these sorts of things would be absolute. What's even the point if you can just omit unsavoury info until your arse is on fire, and then simply say "Oh, I forgot about those."

Top Bottom