• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South African retailer lists The Bioshock Collection (PS4/X1) for November release

GeoramA

2015 so far...

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
God of War III Remastered
Journey
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
Saints Row IV: Re-Elected
Resident Evil: HD Remaster
DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition
Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
Homeworld Remastered
State of Decay Year One Survival Edition
Grim Fandango Remastered
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
The Bioshock Collection

Welcome to the Deja Vu Gen
Just think of them all as cross-gen.

cormack12

Gold Member
Only played Infinite properly, gave 2 a bash but never got into it. Would love to play through them all remastered with DLC in order.

KevinG

At this point I am not expecting it in November (or at all, really). If it is coming in November, I don't think the quality of the port will match the quality of the games. They deserve better than a rush job.

RedSwirl

I hope they look at the textures. Bioshock 1 actually still looks good art-wise, but its textures look old as shit in 1080p.

Vitacat

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I was really hoping this collection was/is real.

At this point are we to assume it was just vapor? :-(

Staf

Usually not interested in shooters but i do love Bioshock. Would easily buy this collection and replay 1 and maybe even 2. No interest in 3 tbh.

2K is probably holding onto it for the next bioshock

Just like what Bethesda did with dishonoured HD.

I bet they announce the new Bioshock and then announce the remaster the same day as a "hey... this game isnt out for a while but you are hyped for Bioshock and have more money then sense then here is something to buy"

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I was really hoping this collection was/is real.

At this point are we to assume it was just vapor? :-(
Not with Bluepoint saying in the last press release they are bringing a remaster of a AAA game from last gen.

could be interesting

Top Bottom