• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Space Hulk: Deathwing Leaked (FPS / Unreal Engine 4 / Streumon Studio)

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
EYE was fucking bananas and awesome, so I'm really looking forward to this.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
I dodn't understand why they didn't just give Relic more leeway with this stuff. I'd take another game from them over anyone else.

Happy for the game, sad for the chapter involved.

Didn't the deadwing become the "deadwing" when all of the company was lost on a space hulk? And then they started the whole we paint ourselves bone white thing?

With Dark Angels there can be some interesting heretical relic stuff involved in the story due to their history during the heresy.

Bombless

I really don't like the sound of the stormbolter :(

The animations look straight from 90s stop motion though.

If you are referring to the stiffness of the character, it's a Terminator. The guy couldn't run if he wanted to.

If the clip looks stop motion to you I think it's time to upgrade your computer.

If you are referring to the stiffness of the character, it's a Terminator. The guy couldn't run if he wanted to.

If the clip looks stop motion to you I think it's time to upgrade your computer.
I'm not referring to the stiffness, the whole movement just seems off and kind of floaty; it just doesn't look right to me.

Anyway, I'll cross my fingers, because I'd love another good W40K game.

RMI

Banned
Happy for the game, sad for the chapter involved.

At least it's a proper chapter and not some crap new one drummed up just for a game.

So far there are not a lot of great 40k games not developed by Relic, so I'm very cautiously optimistic.

EYE was fucking bananas and awesome, so I'm really looking forward to this.

Yeah, outside of Relic - a safe, almost boring bet - I think these guys will do some pretty interesting stuff.

Loved Space Marine, but EYE dripped atmosphere like nobody's business.

I really don't like the sound of the stormbolter :(

The storm bolter sound from spacemarine was pretty violent. I would definitely not mind something similar to that... maybe not as fast firing though.

Corto

Games Workshop is licensing their IP to every one and their mothers. Not sure that's a great strategy.

Huh, I never actually knew that Space Hulk WAS a 40K thing.

I always thought it was a separate thing that was either heavily inspired by 40K or 40K was heavily inspired by it.

This is like best gaming news in recent months to me. Streum On making W40k game? Yes, yes, million times yes. I just a bit sad that they're making game based on Space Hulk, so probably no Jumpjets.

I want a Necromunda tps/action RPG.

Space Marine was awesome, btw, and Blood Bowl is working okay (even if he apothecary re-roll seems to be fucking broken, thanks, Cyanide).

A SH fps could be great, if done well.

I want someone to combined Valkaria Chronicles with The imperial Gaurd, and release that.

Top Bottom