• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man Homecoming New Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember these movies too well, but didn't that Avengers tower get destroyed or at least retired at some point? I remember them moving to a complex outside of the city at some point.

It's still Tony's building for Stark Industries. He lives there.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
I don't remember these movies too well, but didn't that Avengers tower get destroyed or at least retired at some point? I remember them moving to a complex outside of the city at some point.

Avengers Tower can be seen in Doctor Strange.

phanphare

Banned
It certainly won't be as good as Deadpool I tell you what.

Hopefully it's decent tho. I like going for a high school vibe but man that trailer kind of felt like a whimper

giphy.gif

DeathoftheEndless

Crashing this plane... with no survivors!
I thought it was generally accepted that since the new Avengers base was created, the tower was repurposed.

I assumed they wanted their main base to be in a remote area. I'm pretty confident we'll see the tower used again at some point in the next two Avengers movies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
To pimp a butterfly
Na-Na-Na-Na... SPIDER-MAN!
new kendrick
"X Gon' Give It To Ya" probably, since he's ripping off Deadpool.
the greatest album of all time, In Rainbows
All acceptable answers.

WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE
You bring shame upon the Spider-lineage.

Deadpol is the Darksouls of comicbook movies.
This is nothing. Dude had like 9 on-goings happening at the same time in 2008.

It struck me that this poster looks like it could've easily been adopted from a comic book cover. Put the title on top, character on bottom...I think that's why I like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom