• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spiderman (PS4 Exclusive) from Insomniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

Especially in a Spiderman game!

SgNRSGL.gif

No superhero moves as gracefully.

UrbanRats

When I play this game I will play it for 2 days straight without sleep. I have never done that before. There's always a first. :)

I did something similar with Spiderman 2, incidentally.
It was summer break, and i'd just wake up, swing around all day in it, go to sleep, wake up as soon as i could, and repeat.
For like a week i was obsessed.

Yeah the suit is baller, i can't understand how people don't like it.

I didn't like it at first but it's grown on me tremendously. I think it looks so great, now. I was against the white accents but they really help it stand out more than black.

Plus it lends credence to the theory that you get the symbiote this game. Which would be dope.

The new images look very impressive indeed, but I do not like the white on the suit. Looks gaudy and stands out too much. Does anyone think it's a prototype suit? One we'll wear before he gets the final suit towards the end of the game?

curb

Banned
The new images look very impressive indeed, but I do not like the white on the suit. Looks gaudy and stands out too much. Does anyone think it's a prototype suit? One we'll wear before he gets the final suit towards the end of the game?

I don't. This is an experienced Spidey who has been doing this for a while. I'm thinking it's probably his regular, all-the-time suit.

I did something similar with Spiderman 2, incidentally.
It was summer break, and i'd just wake up, swing around all day in it, go to sleep, wake up as soon as i could, and repeat.
For like a week i was obsessed.
And we might actually get decent side missions in this one!

I tried going back to Spider-Man 2 via GameCube emulator on the Wii U, and dear lord it's not aged well.

wapplew

I think white suit is so good, they should use it in the Spider-Man animation too.

Adam M

I hope we'll have the ability to customize the Spidey costume and add web-pits to it.

That bump...

But in this case I share my feeling (none cares I know) that I'm super disappointed with this no gameplay reveal at PSX, I mean they hyped this game visually at the PS4 Pro event and we still don't know how the actual gameplay look like...

Spinluck

That bump...

But in this case I share my feeling (none cares I know) that I'm super disappointed with this no gameplay reveal at PSX, I mean they hyped this game visually at the PS4 Pro event and we still don't know how the actual gameplay look like...

have faith

That bump...

It can be frustrating waiting for this stuff, I feel you. At the same time, I think they were pretty upfront before hand it wouldn't be at psx. Look forward to e3 I think.

Tjamato88

This thread should disappear until real info comes out because every time it gets bumped I think it's a new trailer or something.

Print_Dog

It can be frustrating waiting for this stuff, I feel you. At the same time, I think they were pretty upfront before hand it wouldn't be at psx. Look forward to e3 I think.

I expect that hoing forward Horizon will be their main AAA marketing focus until its release. They have several first party AAAs in development right now and Spider-Man probably isn't even close.

Spinluck

I want to say they showed this game too early, but that's just me dying for more news/info on the game lol.

This thread should disappear until real info comes out because every time it gets bumped I think it's a new trailer or something.

A new trailer would show up in OT.

People should stop assuming a thread being bumped = news. It's for discussion... Look at all the Switch discussion threads for example.

hydruxo

A new trailer would show up in OT.

People should stop assuming a thread being bumped = news. It's for discussion... Look at all the NX discussion threads for example.

Sure, but when it's a game that hasn't really had any news of late then a bump could cause people to think there's something new. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom