• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon 2.00's "unstable connection" problem -- still not fixed in 2.1.0

gossi

If Call of Duty required 1mbit upload, for most of the U.K. we wouldn't be able to play (we have crazy fast downloads, but ADSL caps uploads).

oni-link

I just threw in the disc today to see if the issues had been fixed and it seems like they have been

I've not changed anything since the last time I tried, but I played for just over an hour today and got zero disconnects, no paint lag and no errors

The only thing that has changed since the last time I tried is that I've moved my Wii U further away from the router as it's upstairs now and and not in the lounge

After 2.00 I'd get kicked from about 70% of ranked matched and 100% of regular matches, but today I played 6 or 7 ranked matches fine, and even 2 regular matches without problems. The regular matches would disconnect within 30 seconds before

I just threw in the disc today to see if the issues had been fixed and it seems like they have been

I've not changed anything since the last time I tried, but I played for just over an hour today and got zero disconnects, no paint lag and no errors

The only thing that has changed since the last time I tried is that I've moved my Wii U further away from the router as it's upstairs now and and not in the lounge

After 2.00 I'd get kicked from about 70% of ranked matched and 100% of regular matches, but today I played 6 or 7 ranked matches fine, and even 2 regular matches without problems. The regular matches would disconnect within 30 seconds before

Congratulations! Now go clock 800+ hours into the game. :B

I was hoping I'd be as lucky, but sadly I got disconnected in the two games I just tried. Still, that minute or so I did get to play of Splatoon WAS SO MUCH FUN. I miss this game!

Steph_E.

I was hoping I'd be as lucky, but sadly I got disconnected in the two games I just tried. Still, that minute or so I did get to play of Splatoon WAS SO MUCH FUN. I miss this game!

I feel for you. I used to have the same problem and was about to give up on Splatoon, but following the TalkTalk PR disaster last year BT made me a good offer on fibre and I've never looked back. (UK upload speeds are awful if you don't have fibre!!)

Top Bottom