• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon 2: October 13 Splatfest - Vampires vs. Werewolves

NoKisum

...Well damn, I have no horse in this race. Gothic and monster themes never really clicked for me. I'm pretty much everyone's most hated person this time of the year.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Also using DIO of all people for "pro vampire" is hilarious, since he's actually kinda shit as far as vampirism goes. He got better as a stand user, but that guy Joseph beat up was a better vampire.

To be fair, "classic" vampire would be original Dracula, who can survive sunlight, transform into animals and smoke, crawl up walls, and use hypnosis. Pretty damn strong, though his nocturnal sleep cycle did him no favors.

It's only once you get to Nosferatu and later that death by sunlight becomes a problem.

my point is that they're not super saiyans, they weren't physically strong, they were mostly leaning towards mystical rather than both physical and spiritual

All close range attacks that only books make viably dangerous. The strain tv show shows how powerful one can be if written a little intelligently. Constantly moved coffin, thralls in important positions, never conventionally attacking.

and they're only successful because the reverse happens - the victims are dumb

While I'm choosing werewolves, that statement is a lie.

I know but he's a personal favorite

Boss Doggie

Not much intelligence needed when a vampire can literally control their minds by making eye contact. Swing at them and they disappear and reappear behind for a good throat rip.

and then I go back to "vampires are marysues" because their hypnosis and thralling are actually not as powerful as you'd think especially if you go by classics

Yukinari

eec9b27010558885f28313b7e3dcf7a5--thoughts.jpg

BDGAME

Thanks to these stupid girl's books, I can't discuss that theme without thinking in bad writing and worthy for nothing "romance".

Ho_su

Neo Member
In dont whant to be super weak against a Cross, especialy in the West when is commun see crosses everywhere.

#teamWerwolf

Shadic7700

Also using DIO of all people for "pro vampire" is hilarious, since he's actually kinda shit as far as vampirism goes. He got better as a stand user, but that guy Joseph beat up was a better vampire.
Kars is better but you think Dio sucked? As in the super humanly strong vampire that also shot concentrated blood lasers is weak?!?!?! He also created mind controlling parasites and could live as only a head he's pretty stacked dude...

javadoze

Hmm. Not sure if I like this better than the EU toilet paper splatfest.

Lve18so.jpg

I appreciate the official art for all the region-specific splatfests though.

Boss Doggie

And yet, it's infinitely better than living alone and afraid of your own existence.

Which again, is actually apparently only a fraction of the classic lycanthropy.

Kars is better but you think Dio sucked? As in the super humanly strong vampire that also shot concentrated blood lasers is weak?!?!?! He also created mind controlling parasites and could live as only a head he's pretty stacked dude...

I'm not even referring to Kars. Also Pillar Men eat vampires, so to compare them to their prey is disservice :p The one vampire that I'm referring to is Straizo - he even outright states how Dio wasted his time and he only died because he committed suicide.

"I'm a squid kid"

"How long have you been a squid kid?"

"...A while."

honestly just here to join the furriest thread in the gaming section rn cuz I'm with the EU mandem anyway

Top Bottom