• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spoiler-Free E3 2013 Press Conference thread

Fusebox

Banned
The Youtube link starts around the 50 minute mark btw.

Kinda makes me think about how someone can record a live stream, put a watermark on it and upload it to youtube but not have a way to trim 50 unnecessary minutes from the start of their video lol.

totowhoa

Banned
Thanks for keeping us up to date OP ... I was actually watching the Sony one live but fell asleep 30 minutes in after a long day of work :p I just woke up... dammit, hopefully there's a link soon!

demolitio

I just wanted to say thanks for this thread. I've been sicker than usual and knew I could only watch the Sony conference when I woke up after only having 3 hours of sleep these past two days so I was terrified that everything would be ruined by the time I got to see them. I found this thread and had it is my only tab so I couldn't lose it and won't have to go to any big site and get spoiled by the headlines since I think that ruins the fun of watching the conferences.

So thanks again and now it's time to watch! I accidentally hit the main gaming discussion tab and I don't think I've ever closed a tab so quickly in my life. Yea, I'm embracing the nerd in me that makes this week equivalent to Christmas week.

Added IGN links to the OP (sans Sony)

edit: Regarding adding Giant Bomb's E3 after dark coverage per Mully's request, since something clearly went down to temporarily delay Day Zero coverage (equipment theft), I'm not sure how it will affect future coverage links so either adding links could take a while OR links might not be added at all. Stay tuned for potential updates

GB update #1: https://twitter.com/giantbomb/status/344333962224742400 / https://twitter.com/giantbomb/status/344334056923746304

Nintendo Direct has concluded

I'll post links when they become available

edit: Youtube link added to OP. I think I got the hang of increasing the size of the vid under the embed feature

Added all the Giant Bomb podcasts to the OP

So I guess that's it for me this year. Probably will do this again next year
unless I'm permabanned for some reason >_>

Top Bottom