• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 II | Welcome Home Eureka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Moderation my god man... Moderation.

I see.

JdRcd.gif

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Sakamichi no Apollon 7

Apollon is back, guys!

The
Beatles kid
isn't that bad, after all.
Brother Jun
is kind of an ass, though... And the scene in which he was punished was delicious. This episode was top-notch. And pretty generous - I was grateful for the little
time skip
in the middle part. Watching the broken bromance wasn't exactly what I'd call satisfying.

But Kaoru's a freaking childish bastard, man. Sentarou is the ultimate bro, dude, why do you need to have it rubbed in your face to see it? God damn it. But you've redeemed yourself. The
duet
part was freaking awesome. Beautiful. And the students running to see the performance... Hahaha. So good. The animation reminded me of the girl entering the house in Wasurenagumo.

If to reach this episode's highs we had to suffer through the last one's lows first... Well, it was worth it.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
What is this heresy?

http://i.imgur.com/9QIqs.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Sorry, man. I simply can't view anything from Denpa Onna in a favorable way.

[quote="jman2050, post: 38172671"]Do we have to separate ourselves into teams again?[/QUOTE]

It's necessary. Because, you see:

[quote="Envelope, post: 38173163"][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHup5T-6jqg"]Erio Touwa, main heroine of Denpa Onna.[/URL][/QUOTE]

[quote="cajunator, post: 38173208"]a goddess.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHup5T-6jqg[/url][/QUOTE]

Uuuugh.

Sengoku Collection 08
I say it's an improvement.
Burying this within the last pages of OT2 is an episode about the monkey of the Sengoku period, Hideyoshi who really loves rice. And goes into some tripped out world where rice fights wheat or whatever. I dunno, the plot made no sense, at one point she was driving a tank through a desert for some reason. I'm sure there's some historical background that someone with more knowledge of the Sengoku period outside of Musou games can explain but nothing made sense to me here.
At least, next week we get a two-partner featuring a maid and this looked pretty nice in the episode.

cajunator

Banned
Sengoku Collection 08

I say it's an improvement.
Burying this within the last pages of OT2 is an episode about the monkey of the Sengoku period, Hideyoshi who really loves rice. And goes into some tripped out world where rice fights wheat or whatever. I dunno, the plot made no sense, at one point she was driving a tank through a desert for some reason. I'm sure there's some historical background that someone with more knowledge of the Sengoku period outside of Musou games can explain but nothing made sense to me here.
At least, next week we get a two-partner featuring a maid and this looked pretty nice in the episode.

First episode was terrible, but the second was decent and really cute. Hopefully it is done with being fuck-awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom