• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 II | Welcome Home Eureka

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewFresh

eZPYF.gif

Jex

Clearly, we need to create separate OTs for each show airing next season regardless of "mainstream" interest. I mean, a bunch of threads for niche series that no one outside of AnimeGAF would ever watch is surely preferable to a single catch-all thread, right?

People were working on it, but no-one wanted to post in the Tsuritama thread.

Soma

I think everyone is just getting it out of their system at this point.

Who knows, maybe the last page or so will end up with a classy discussion?

Also,

tumblr_m20h69Ddyh1r9ru7qo1_500.gif

Jex

Bwahaha. I love the gif spam posts alternating with Jexhius-trying-to-fight-the-gif-spam posts.

There's just no winning this war :(

[Aim For The Ace] - 1

As you might expect, high school tennis was incredibly serious for Japanese girls in the 70's. When you combine melodramatic material with Dezaki's over the top direction you're onto a winner. One sequence even managed to have five 'shock cuts' as opposed to the usual three.

Jex

Thanks Mad Pierrot! <3

I think he has a lot of potential to work in the industry. He has said that he does plan on moving to Japan after he finishes university. For now I think at best he can take on one-off gigs like this, because it would probably be a bit of a hassle to have a major role in animating a series and not being in the same country or offices as the studio itself.

Interesting. I look forward to seeing more of his work future productions. Transplanting yourself all the way to Japan isn't exactly an easy move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom