• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT -7| My Giant CG Pony Can't Possibly Read This Much Baudelaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal 53

4jsKQdR.jpg

AND WE'RE STILL DOING DUELING ON ROLLER COASTERS IN THE DARK THIS TIME.

I don't get all of the references for the OT subtitle.

Great job with the OT btw Brazil.

Sigh*** Let me try

"Giant cg" = mecha shows + attack on giant ( subtle mix of references )

"Pony" = My little pony starts in japanese television

"My" + "can't possibly" = oreimo 2

"read this much baudelaire" = aku no hana

This should be good

Instro

Sigh*** Let me try

"Giant cg" = mecha shows + attack on giant ( subtle mix of references )

"Pony" = My little pony starts in japanese television

"My" + "can't possibly" = oreimo 2

"read this much baudelaire" = aku no hana

This should be good

My thread title can't possibly cram this many references in!!

Articalys

I've put in an image change request for the Oreimo 2 banner, even if I have to make the new one myself. Hopefully it'll be approved.

zeroshiki

I'm in for the :duckroll shows, Railgun and I guess RDG (since I let PA Works abuse me the same way Bones does duckroll).

This season is either gonna be great or we'll be wishing for Summer by May.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Is DAL going to be the SAO of the season? Only time will tell.

Have people started watching RDG btw? How is it?

duckroll

If I can remember the hypewagons:

Majestic Prince: duckroll

Muromi: instro

Aku no Hana: me, wonzo

Datealive: men of discerning taste aka IS "fans"

shingeki: branduil

yami4ct is with me on the MJP-wagon, BluWacky seemed interested to be on the VVV-wagon, and arti is on the Gargantia-wagon iirc.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Damn, OT-6 got sucker-punched. And I still made it into the top ten when I was actively curtailing my posting? Fuck.

Ah well. Worst season ever, anime sucks, save us PABLO POWER, Akane x Nao OTP, etc etc.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm on the shitwagon.

Fuck I was OG shitwagon.

Jex

I was surprised to see we hit 20,00 that quick, then I looked and discovered we didn't even reach that.

A scam I say. A SCAM!

Haly

I feel like... there's an avatar betting pool in here somewhere.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Yo I did not know about this new Glass Mask. I'm watch it i hope it doesn't suck.

I think I read that the original creator of Glass Mask was quoted as saying that she immediately regretted allowing the license to be used for the comedy shorts and had no idea what she was thinking at the time. Not the most ringing endorsement :lol

Haly

How would a 5-way anime-shipping fight work?

Every week we take a vote on the best episode of all the shows. Can't vote for your own show.

At the end of the season, the show with the highest amount of votes wins, and the posters on the original bandwagons get prizes. The rest have to don avatars related to the winning show for some length of time proportional to the difference between their show and the winning show.

Branduil

Every week we take a vote on the best episode of all the shows. Can't vote for your own show.

At the end of the season, the show with the highest amount of votes wins, and the posters on the original bandwagons get prizes. The rest have to don avatars related to the winning show for some length of time proportional to the difference between their show and the winning show.

Too complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom