• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT -7| My Giant CG Pony Can't Possibly Read This Much Baudelaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theonik

Sora no Woto 09
iblL5gzSdgWIcW.png

First 10 frames of the episode
Too much Moel for me, not sure if I can take much more. (note that Tsun on the second picture and that :SDBurton)
Rio would make a great mom! Also dat trumpet.
This episode made me appreciate Kureha a bit more too. So cute! More :SDBurton for the yurigods.
OK, besides the usual cute we also get some more focus on Rio and
her relationship with her father, they seem to have fallen out for reasons unknown though the fact that he could call her on the hotline and the whole affair of her having the Princess's music book has lead me to believe she is related to the princess somehow, a sister perhaps, which after the death of her sister had to take her place but instead backed down from the responsibility to join the army. It also explains why she can play the trumpet so well, given, it seems instruments are really rare in this world much less being able to get education on how to play them.

I'm just skimming the thread. Did you watch 7.5? lol
Yes I did!

Best episode of anything in forever.

http://i.imgur.com/kAwsXSe.png
Not sure if I'd go that far but it was awesome!

Jex

Weak mad.

I clearly have issues or I still wouldn't be posting about in, in multiple threads, following discussions here there and everywhere.

Perhaps it's because I've been arguing about Rebuild since 2008. It takes it out of you! Perhaps it's just my really overtly-symbolic cross to bear.

jbug617

Banned
Sentai August Release (all releases getting a DVD and Bluray release)

The Garden of Words
Shining Hearts (aka Rick's Bread)
Tsuritama
Medaka Box

Thoraxes

DeSu2 - 04

This is awesome so far. Hopefully Otome and Fumi next episode too!

The one other thing I really enjoy is that all the choices so far are pretty much opposite of my own choices. Can't wait to see what they choose next.

Things must go seriously awry in 3.33, because I thought 1.11 and 2.22 were both a lot of fun. Guess I'll find out tonight!

That's what I'm thinking too since I really enjoyed both 1.11 and 2.22 as well. It's definitely hard to remain as unspoiled as possible, but the discussion and black bars are just too tempting! Can't wait to see it this weekend!

Conan-san

so... the Aku no Hana BDs are delayed because the studio wants to improve the animation quality.
Can't wait to see the TV vs. BD comparisons.
Yep. True art. Buckteeth donkey men and all.

Maybe it can just go into the same memory hole Phantom Blood: The Movie disappeared into. Save us all the trouble.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
All 3.33 was good for is that now I'm ecstatic to watch the show again. I haven't seen it from start to finish since, shite, 2003? It's weird because I probably saw it about half a dozen times back then. It was the only thing I had access to.

...Soooooooooooooo am I gonna have to dish out some mad cash for the Platinum releases since GAINAX can't get arsed to do a BD release?

DiGiKerot

All 3.33 was good for is that now I'm ecstatic to watch the show again. I haven't seen it from start to finish since, shite, 2003? It's weird because I probably saw it about half a dozen times back then. It was the only thing I had access to.

...Soooooooooooooo am I gonna have to dish out some mad cash for the Platinum releases since GAINAX can't get arsed to do a BD release?

The DVDs? I think there's still some (US copies) floating around in retail channels for reasonable prices even though it's OOP - I picked up a set recently for a sane price, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom