• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT -7| My Giant CG Pony Can't Possibly Read This Much Baudelaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah-hahahahahahaha. This episode is truly for the youngest viewing audience of DC. I like how on DetectiveConanWorld.com they have this episode listed as one with both character development and romance.

I think my absolute least favorite of DC is episode 273: Riddle Granny Disappearance Case. Look forward to it.

The character development is obvious. The viewer, in having sit through this horrible episode, has undergone development in their tolerance for pain and views on humanity.

At least I have about 100 or so episodes before I get to that one. I will definitely not look forward to it.

Mature

The character development is obvious. The viewer, in having sit through this horrible episode, has undergone development in their tolerance for pain and views on humanity.

At least I have about 100 or so episodes before I get to that one. I will definitely not look forward to it.
It's probably not even that bad. I probably just sat through 10 straight episodes and was beginning to get irritable about anything slightly under par, haha. But still! I warn you of this one as well as one waaay out there: Episode 599. "The Partner is Santa-san". Just reeks of quality, don't it? I should just simulwatch this show with you...

Narag

That was the episode where I very nearly quit watching the show. And when people say S2 sucked, I wonder if they mean to insinuate that S1 did not, because it most definitely did.

I think it'd be fair to say that, whether one like the first season or not, the second is lower in terms of quality.

CorvoSol

Full Metal Panic! 5

So now the cat is out of the bag, and Sousuke is acting in part on gut. This is sort of the beginning of his and Kaname's relationship, though technically they got along following his ridiculous jump off the train. Meanwhile, we're introduced to the Codarl, which is a sweet mecha with Zero hair. Thing'd be positively sick if it were red. And Kurz pulls a slick move of faking Gauron into thinking he'd run out of ammo.

Narag

hanginabout.gif

Let's do this.

This seems like an extreme reaction for a mediocre show that I didn't even think anyone watched!

So many pedo jokes.

Narag

I'm not sure you can call the same joke used multiple times "jokes". This show is bad, but it's not like it wasted 30+ minutes of my life all at once or anything.

All it did was make me appreciate Poyopoyo more given it's apparently hard to make short comedic anime. The episode that had a stuffed Poyo in it made me rage though.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I guess Love Live is popular cuz this came up on my feed.

so it's Megami time again. Let's see what we've got this month.

oh wow, Tamako Market's is pretty gross :lol Speaking of which, I took a couple of pictures of the mochi freezer at the local international food store in case anyone wants to see the stuff in the wild. Here are the (terrible low res) pics:

I almost bought some espresso mochi until I saw that it was $4.29 for a pack of four and very likely I'd only take one bite and hate it.

CorvoSol

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam 5

WOW, talk about a congo line of pain and suffering. First Kamille's mom dies because of the stupid things he does, and then he winds up killing his own dad. Granted, Kamille's dad was a massive dick. Sounds like Kamille didn't exactly have a happy home life, and now he's already super messed up, which makes his being a super brat more understandable, compared to Shinn, who was just an asshole for no damn reason. Meanwhile, Char makes it PAINFULLY OBVIOUS THAT HE IS CHAR and it flies right over Kamille's head. RIGHT OVER IT.

Fairy Tail end

Whelp, there goes another long running shounen, one with one of the best OSTs in the medium. Damn, I'm not consistently watching any now. Should start up Toriko and OP again.

kpjolee

oh wow, Tamako Market's is pretty gross :lol Speaking of which, I took a couple of pictures of the mochi freezer at the local international food store in case anyone wants to see the stuff in the wild. Here are the (terrible low res) pics:

I almost bought some espresso mochi until I saw that it was $4.29 for a pack of four and very likely I'd only take one bite and hate it.

They are pretty good actually...or is it just me?

madp

The Light of El Cantare
They are pretty good actually...or is it just me?

When I tried mochi for the first time a few months ago I didn't care for it (except for a black sesame variety), but I'm willing to consider that I just haven't found the right kind or I prepared my last batch incorrectly. I wasn't used to the extreme density and starchiness.

Narag

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam 5

WOW, talk about a congo line of pain and suffering. First Kamille's mom dies because of the stupid things he does, and then he winds up killing his own dad. Granted, Kamille's dad was a massive dick. Sounds like Kamille didn't exactly have a happy home life, and now he's already super messed up, which makes his being a super brat more understandable, compared to Shinn, who was just an asshole for no damn reason. Meanwhile, Char makes it PAINFULLY OBVIOUS THAT HE IS CHAR and it flies right over Kamille's head. RIGHT OVER IT.

At least they're painfully obvious with this rather than, say, Mr. Bushido whose real identity was never revealed and remains a mystery to this day.

kpjolee

When I tried mochi for the first time a few months ago I didn't care for it (except for a black sesame variety), but I'm willing to consider that I just haven't found the right kind or I prepared my last batch incorrectly. I wasn't used to the extreme density and starchiness.

How did you prepare?

Vassalord (ova)
tumblr_mjy1akGvnH1s37udxo3_500.png

Really compelling and makes me want to pick up the manga. I wish they showed scenes of Charles and Rayflo feeding instead of just cutting to the next day and being naked on the bed and bite marks on him, I guess. Though they are really great, and kind of interesting partner dynamics.

Action wise whoever did this really liked to show clips of the metal weapons the characters were using, opening fight scene in front of the pool was really well done and memorable.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
So here's a new PV for Kiniro Mosaic. Looks like it could be a fun show. Hopefully the characters being mostly foreigners will at least lead to some awesome Engrish. But who am I kidding, they'll speak perfect Japanese because anime.

Still, definitely going to give it a shot.

Darker than Black 13-14

Really loved this arc. Showed that the 4 main members of the Syndicate think of each other as nakama instead of subordinates, villains can have some heart to them, and that Yin's past is tragic like anyone could have expected. What I really want to know is how Yin even became a doll in the first place, which I can only assume happens in a similar fashion contractors do, which I also don't know yet.

cajunator

Banned

I like the taste of it. It slightly reminded me of the texture of turkish delights.

So here's a new PV for Kiniro Mosaic. Looks like it could be a fun show. Hopefully the characters being mostly foreigners will at least lead to some awesome Engrish. But who am I kidding, they'll speak perfect Japanese because anime.

Jazz and hnnng? Sign me up.

Is it legal for two people to brush someone's hair at the same time? Kids these days are too erotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom