• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT -7| My Giant CG Pony Can't Possibly Read This Much Baudelaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
ibwnuBlFlyaosM.gif

The worst dancing ever.

fertygo

Love Live END

Shame the last arc were classic emo arc that pull away all the fun, but the show still one that worth my time from last season, will watch the S2.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Winter 2013 Preliminary First Volume Sales

22,404 *2 Love Live! [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/22
*8,513 *1 Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/27
*7,580 *1 Vividred Operation [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/27
*7,562 *3 Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru [DVD+BD]: 2013/02/27
*4,281 *1 Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/20
*4,137 *1 Tamako Market [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/20
*2,902 *1 AMNESIA [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/27
- - - - - - - - - - - Manabi Line (2,899) - - - - - - - - - - -
*2,773 *2 GJ-bu [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/06
*2,710 *1 Maoyuu Maou Yuusha [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/20
*2,380*1 Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken Ibun [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/22
*2,018 *1 D.C.III ~Da Capo III~ [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/20
*1,398 *1 Cuticle Detective Inaba [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/27
**,*** *0 AKB0048 Next Stage [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/27
**,*** *0 Minami-ke Tadaima [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/27
**,*** *0 Sasami-san@Ganbaranai [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/27
**,*** *0 Senran Kagura [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/27
**,*** *0 gdgd Fairies (TV 2) [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/28
**,*** *0 Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/29​
IDOL HAREM LOLIBUTT CULTURE

Man, so Tamako is like... probably a bomba?

And fucking hell. The two worst harems get 8k. God damnit Japan.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
[Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon] 026
Usagi thinking outside the box and sacrilege mixed with ring action. This would have been the weakest Ikuhara episode yet were it not for the hilarious Engrish. It would have sucked to watch it dubbed.

Speaking of Ikuhara, why hasn't he made a boxing anime yet? He obviously loves using the sport as a recurring gag. One of his Goldfish Warning! episodes also had gratuitous boxing, not to mention the kangaroos and the penguins in later shows.
Healing Escalation also works as a powerful bleaching component.

Metrotab

Banned
Legend of the Galactic Heroes - 35: With Determination and Ambition

~ Power is the property of one generation. ~

What the hell is Phezzan doing? They're confusing me right now. Why are they meddling with Reinhard's affairs when the Neue Reich hasn't been made yet?
Anyway, Mittermeyer and von Reuental clean up the mess Admiral Kempf left. Von Reuental's observation the dead receive more from Reinhard than the living is pretty poignant.
I wonder if the Iserlohn assault is going to be delayed for now.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Could you guys give a brief description of what they are about?
LoGH is the greatest story ever told through animation. You should watch it.

~ Power is the property of one generation. ~

What the hell is Phezzan doing? They're confusing me right now. Why are they meddling with Reinhard's affairs when the Neue Reich hasn't been made yet?
Anyway, Mittermeyer and von Reuental clean up the mess Admiral Kempf left. Von Reuental's observation the dead receive more from Reinhard than the living is pretty poignant.
I wonder if the Iserlohn assault is going to be delayed for now.
Fuck yeah keep going

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus

It is in Phezzan's best interest to keep the balance of power as long as possible.
Any of the harems have nipple bd releases?
To-Love-Ru Darkness, but that's the easy answer!
LoGH is the greatest story ever told through animation. You should watch it.
The existence of the Cult of Terraism denies it that status.

faridmon

A guilty pleasure, but is there anything like Ladies Vs Butlers in terms of adult content? I was thinking To-Love-Ru , but its not as explicit as that...

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Winter 2013 Preliminary First Volume Sales

22,404 *2 Love Live! [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/22
*8,513 *1 Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/27
*7,580 *1 Vividred Operation [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/27
*7,562 *3 Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru [DVD+BD]: 2013/02/27
*4,281 *1 Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/20
*4,137 *1 Tamako Market [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/20
*2,902 *1 AMNESIA [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/27
- - - - - - - - - - - Manabi Line (2,899) - - - - - - - - - - -
*2,773 *2 GJ-bu [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/06
*2,710 *1 Maoyuu Maou Yuusha [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/20
*2,380*1 Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken Ibun [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/22
*2,018 *1 D.C.III ~Da Capo III~ [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/20
*1,398 *1 Cuticle Detective Inaba [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/27
**,*** *0 AKB0048 Next Stage [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/27
**,*** *0 Minami-ke Tadaima [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/27
**,*** *0 Sasami-san@Ganbaranai [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/27
**,*** *0 Senran Kagura [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/27
**,*** *0 gdgd Fairies (TV 2) [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/28
**,*** *0 Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? [DVD+BD]: 2013/03/29​

IDOL HAREM LOLIBUTT CULTURE

I don't want to live in a world where OreShura outsells Tamako Market.

Fucking Japan. :(

duckroll

I don't want to live in a world where OreShura outsells Tamako Market.

Fucking Japan. :(

I don't understand this line of thought. Often products are not competing with each other for sales, but competing among their targeted audience. OreShura might be smut anime, but it does a better job of being appealing to people who like smut anime. Tamako Market does not do a good job of appealing to the target audience who enjoy cute girls doing cute things, so they didn't buy it.

A show is only as good as its ability to connect with an audience.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I don't understand this line of thought. Often products are not competing with each other for sales, but competing among their targeted audience. OreShura might be smut anime, but it does a better job of being appealing to people who like smut anime. Tamako Market does not do a good job of appealing to the target audience who enjoy cute girls doing cute things, so they didn't buy it.

A show is only as good as its ability to connect with an audience.

Sorry... you're right. I'm just angry that all of the things I tend to like usually bomba. Makes me feel wrong to like things. Probably 'cause I am. :(

Is Fate Extra good? It's at a tempting price right now.

Eh, it's alright. The battle system is simple and repetitive, and the plot isn't anything noteworthy. The rest of the game is a poor man's ripoff of Persona 3/4. How cheap is it going for?

OreShura might be smut anime, but it does a better job of being appealing to people who like smut anime.

But there's no smut in OreShura, it a tame harem anime. Da Capo and Vividred are the fan-service focused shows this season.
I know this doesn't change your point.

Novid

Banned
Yeah, there was one CG in that game that made me roll my eyes. Love the rest of the game though.

But as usual, I'm wrong. Market has spoken and all that.

market speaks to placated governments placating a pseudo-conservative audience living in fear from nukes, earthquakes, tsunamis with war drums beating in the background.

that's not a market, its a medicine cabinet.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Wow, it seems like it's been a couple of years, but I just noticed that Bakuman finally wrapped up. If Chihhayafuru is 99% card playing, I have to imagine that Bakuman ended up being 99% manga drawing (I would hope they resolved the premise of the entire series anyway though lol).

Wow, it seems like it's been a couple of years, but I just noticed that Bakuman finally wrapped up. If Chihhayafuru is 99% card playing, I have to imagine that Bakuman ended up being 99% manga drawing (I would hope they resolved the premise of the entire series anyway though lol).

Put the series on hold during first season. Maybe I should watch it all now. Wasn't that bad if I remember right.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Put the series on hold during first season. Maybe I should watch it all now. Wasn't that bad if I remember right.
I wanted to like it, but since the characters stopped being characters in the middle of season 1, I couldn't go on. Manga marginalia isn't as interesting as I thought it would be.

Steroyd

Eh, it's alright. The battle system is simple and repetitive, and the plot isn't anything noteworthy. The rest of the game is a poor man's ripoff of Persona 3/4. How cheap is it going for?

It's essentially waifu/husbando fanservice for TM-Fans. The gameplay is awful and the story is kinda shit.

Welp! Not worth dropping £10 on it then, especially when there's plenty of other good looking titles going for £8. :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom