• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix NA working with NA company for unannounced title?

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
I have ZERO interest in "Square Enix games" anymore, because the brand doesn't represent any specific type of gaming ever since it swallowed Eidos.

It's like saying "EA's going to announce a new game!" Who could possibly care? It could literally be anything.

I would have kept Eidos and Square Enix as completely separate labels.

Final Fantasy FPS with deep melee combat + wide range of powers and abilities (Bioshock style) + leveling system + open battlefields with minimal scripting to encourage player choice.

KyteTron

Banned
The Xtortionist said:
Final Fantasy FPS with deep melee combat + wide range of powers and abilities (Bioshock style) + leveling system + open battlefields with minimal scripting to encourage player choice.

I'd hit it.

theDeeDubs

During one of the DS3 interviews, I remember a guy from Obsidian talking about something they had coming up that was pretty exciting but he said he couldn't go into details yet. I don't remember the exact wording but he acted like it was a dream IP to get a hold of for them. Wonder if they're working with SE again.

Top Bottom