• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix: "There is a secret team working on an unannounced title"

Dunan

The one reason I haven't mentally filed away SE games as no lnoger interesting is that Hiroyuki Ito mentioned (in the FF12-IZJS Ultimania) that he was working on some new stuff, and just what that stuff was never did get revealed.

If this new project is something of his, I'm interested. If it's Nier-related (doubtful, unless they can reassemble Cavia), I'm interested.

If it's more shovelware garbage, forget it.

Famassu

SE should stop teasing and start delivering.
They've released at least two big games & one smaller game within the last 3 months, are releasing one smaller game and another big game within the next two months and have other games slated for 2012. They're delivering just fine, especially given that the games released so far have been at least decent and the two upcoming games look very promising.

Elios83

"Ehy guys we are in deep shit as you all know, but don't worry, we have a secret!!!"

So FFX HD will be released this year, Versus XIII won't be released this year.
FFVII remake the secret title which will save them? LOL

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Completely blind guess by making leaps of logic based on next to nothing -

Final Fantasy VI remake for 3DS. The "25th Anniversary" logo has the same color scheme as the logo for VI, and the moogle thats part of the logo is a redrawn bit of art of Mog from FFVI.
3DS because remakes of V and VI were already planned for the DS, but were canceled because of the DSs lack of power IIRC. (and nearing the end of the handheld generation)

Top Bottom