• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix to announce a Secret Title on 12 Dec [Over. Star Galaxy, browser game]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechaX

Star... Galaxy?

Even after this funny set of circumstances, and having rock bottom expectations, SE still manages to disappoint!

The Soul still burns, but after now... I dunno man.

RPGCrazied

A new way to call Star Ocean? Instead of Star Ocean V? We get Star Galaxy? That promo video showed zilch. I'm still thinking its going to be iOS based, or at least browser. Want screens!

1118013_o.gif

This is what happens when you get upset at iOS game countdowns, guys. Now we're reduced to browser game countdowns. We have no one to blame but ourselves.

Aeana

Star... Galaxy?

Even after this funny set of circumstances, and having rock bottom expectations, SE still manages to disappoint!

The Soul still burns, but after now... I dunno man.
If you didn't expect Star Galaxy despite numerous posters in this thread mentioning that they trademarked Star Galaxy, I dunno what to say.

Sheroking

You know, I really wouldn't have thought that Square fucking Enix would be the company that would throw this much hype behind mobile and browser games.

chrono01

I was [somewhat] excited for this. This will teach myself a very valuable lesson.

In the future, do not be excited for any Square Enix announcement. Ever.

ゲームをプレ>ためには「Flash Player 11」以降がインストールされている必要があります。
動作確認OS:WindowsXP、WindowsVista、Windows7

>Flash Player 11

It's a Flash game!?

WHAT.

iLjgluCUb36KX.gif

Einhander

How absurd. A countdown page for a browser game.

Lame Japanese game titles continue to persist. We got Rogue Galaxy and now Star Galaxy.

Vamphuntr

A new way to call Star Ocean? Instead of Star Ocean V? We get Star Galaxy? That promo video showed zilch. I'm still thinking its going to be iOS based, or at least browser. Want screens!

It's not SO related. Earier in the thread someone posted tweets from the SO producer saying the countdown wasn't for Star Ocean but people ignored that post anyway.

oddigy

The bgm of the video on that page seems heavily inspired by Star Wars.

The FAQ indicates this is a military strategy game. Well, that's it, I'm out.

Toth

Well then.....

SE will laugh at us when they make some profit from this game. They always do. FF Brigade brings in nice cash.

EDarkness

Heh, heh. Man, Square Enix is good at roping people in and getting them all emotionally involved. All for crap. Not sure why people follow these countdowns. They hardly ever lead to anything good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom